Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 73

whoever said that Athy looks like a spitting image of Diana is going to have second thoughts--

this arc is dragging pretty long tho...

Thank you for the chapter! Baby Claude is adorable and wow there's just so much going on, it's exciting.

lol he also took an almond chocolate (like athy) is it a coincidence? I think not
Maybe he wanted to see why Athy loved it so much ;) At least that's my wishful thinking
And now the evil big brother was sweet when he was younger what the heck is going on here

Thank you for this chapter. I really love this story and graphics!

Hmmm so Anastacious was influenced by black magic since young? And their mother (and father?) weren't much...

Thank you for the update!

I hope they figure it all out soon!! It's getting kinda draggy... Jeannette just annoys the hell out of me now.

Thank you for the update! :)

Am I the only one here who loves Jettie and feels like the hate she’s getting is pretty unreasonable? Like I love Athy so much but Jeannette is pretty adorable, and every where I go, all I can see is people hating on her. While her being naive is a flaw, she’s still a decent character and she’s not the same person as she was in lovely princess. All the hate she’s getting seems uncalled for.

Dex-chan lover
@TiraMisu0808

Well I don't love her, but more pity her character.

Personally I hated Jeannette's father & uncle more.

Those two are the ones that made her Jeannette think the emperor is her father and is using her to hurt him.

The way they raised her is freaking messed up. Also her future seems pretty grim. She is so freaking innocent and it looks like she's going to get a bad end. I'm dreading that.

jeanette is not the one to be blamed 🥺✊🏻 she was raised to be a tool to kill the emperor (basically) and her ignorance puts her at no fault :(( i love athy so much too but KDKSJKSSJ thanks for the update!!

poor jeanette she just wants to have a family
i can't say that she doesn't annoy me once in a while but it's not her fault, white hair bas**** and her real father need to chill out and give her the family she so longs for

@AbbeChan I'm afraid this drama is going to continue for a while, seeing as Spoon appears to be wanting a happy end for Jeanette.

I honestly didn't mind this arc at first, but now they're just prolonging it by shoving Jeanette in whenever possible.

@anikixvi It's possible that the misunderstanding could have been Claude eating the chocolate because Athy said it was good rather than Claude eating the chocolate because of Jetty. Notice how Claude picks up the same type of almond chocolate as Athy.

Okay, I know this isn't rational but I'm disliking Jeanette a little bit. But this is quite plainly a weird arc that I already want to see the end of because I get uncomfortable and a bit bored of

I LOST IT WITH BABY CLAUDE HE IS SO CUTE IM CRYINGDOSJDKDJ SO ADORABLE AND AND AND WITH HIS BIG BROTHER 😭😭😭😭 so big brother was good untill SHIT HAPPENED OR WHAT

Users who are viewing this thread