Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 73

Group Leader
Btw guys, Claude ate that chocolate is because he saw Athy ate it and he want to try tu out.
He's still so cutteee🤗 Watching his daughter and try to eat the same thing she ate, even tho his memories are BAMMM

hurry up and remember! My heart can't take this

@Greyvenn I don't disagree with what you're saying, Jeanette isn't a huge threat to Athy at the moment, but Athy just came back from being a wanted person, she's not as well established as she was, she feels as if she's back to the early days when she might get killed any moment. Also Jeanette hasn't been introduced as a royal family member in this time line, she's invited near the king only as a painkiller of sorts. The day she's revealed to be of royal bloodline will be the day the king's brother's plan comes to fruition (which Athy is starting to suspect).

No one's gonna talk about how as if claude's brother reaction when baby claude called his name?? Like boi it's as if he's being controlled by something he even asked where he was and said that someone was calling him. This might be the reason he became twisted. What if it was lucas all along omygosh HAHAHAHHAHA

@practicallyuseful It looks like that's his private wizardy study tower that's been alluded to in previous chapters and flashbacks--i.e. the place where he keeps all his research. Someone's been poking around in his secret wizard stuff--someone who knew it was there in the first place...

Group Leader
Can't they end this amnesia arc already? It's dragging for so long at this point it's not fun anymore.

In reality Jenette is not Athy's sister so I dont think it's either Athy or Claude's responsibility to be considerate of her feelings. I know she's desperate and was alone but she's still the reason why Claude is dying tho she's doing it unintentionally. It'd be better if she stays away.

I read from a spoiler that she was way worse in the novel. She was intentionally fishing for attention to the point that she "thought" Lucas would give her too. But Lucas being only kind to Athy told her off.
This is actually the reason why I still don't like her in the manhwa. Forgive me 😂

Felix: "I think the princesss misunderstood..."

And I think it is only Felix who understands how the princess feels during the meeting 😂

Btw I Claude and Anastacius look so cute and pure when they were younger. I think something influenced Anastacius to become rogue.

Saw someone call Claude "poisonous beauty Claude" and damn are they right. Like...he is too damn precious esp babyfats cutie pie Claudy!

Double-page supporter
I totally get what you're saying, and I also forgot that most people are not in the know about her relation to Athy. But still, she's at no risk of dying, as she can teleport instantly with her own powers. When the truth is revealed, I would have no problems with them just being sisters!

Yoh what up with that past? You can't do this to us, Spoon. Manipulating your readers' emotions is mean and cruel!

... please don't do that... QnQ

Ahh, tbh i feel so bad for manhwa Jennette. she just wants a family. I hope she gets her happy ending tho, my innocent baby needs it

Why is nobody talking about how Lucas stayed to look around some more because he wanted to make sure he didn't miss anything so that Athy won't cry anymore. That was one of the cutest shit in this chapter

what if claude killed his brother for another reason (other than the original idea that he did it in cold blood?) maybe his big bro was too far gone under the influence of that dark magic shown in this chapter, that Claude had no choice but to kill him to relieve him from pain/doing something bad O: (idk how it went in the novel though, just saying my theory for the manhwa version)

I have read a spoiler about jennette true nature AND I WAS VERY ANGRY. And i hope the manhwa will follow the novel. BECAUSE IF THAT COME TRUE I WILL CURSE JENNETTE AS MUCH AS I CAN

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread