Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 73

Dex-chan lover
@mi3aw_
Not Atthy, the situation that is brought in by her distrust of Janette.
Also Janette is not killing Claude, Claude is dying because of dark magic that he used before and the effects were magnified by Atthy's magic burst (according to Lucas). Janette is using magic unconsciously to mitigate the symptoms, though it has the adverse effect of the effects returning stronger after she leaves.

Does it mean Anastacius were possessed and weren't that evil as we thought? In a family where Claude was often abused by his mother, he looked like a loving brother tho😭

Poor young Claude, he was full of bruises and his clothes were dirty 😭 It was obvious that Anastacius and Claude was close when they were young. I bet it was destroyed due to deeper reason than him having affair with Jennette's mom...maybe it's about black magic 🤔

Dex-chan lover
@marrow Nope, I also don't empathize with the Jeanette haters. Of course I like Athy more than her but I'm with you on this...there's no reason to hate Jeanette so strongly, or at all.

Poor cute brothers, now it seems that someone in the background made them how they are today.

Also Lucas is so cute! If he isn’t the ML, I’m gonna flip!

Dex-chan lover
When the real antagonist that controlled dark claude in the past was a dark lucas all along. Dark daddies everywhere.
Dark kids, when?

@Eclat123 Bruh, she may have spent time with Claude, but she still helped Athy come back home by asking Claude if he missed her and telling her to come back to the palace. She may be naive, but she still wants to make things right for her cousin and uncle.

In manhwa janet just like innocent and adorable cute girl... But in the novel, janet is just selfish person who want to be loved by everyone... The storyline of manhwa is different from the novel... Sorry but i still hate janet, and think she ruined everything and make athy suffer
And yeah... She is so insensitive😭 she just think about herself, how to be loved by everyone... In the novel... And maybe in the manhwa too

Double-page supporter
I don't get it, what's wrong with Jeanette being adopted at this point... Athy has clearly instated herself as part of the household and is not at risk, and Jeanette desperately wants a family. Why can't they just be sisters and get along? Is there something wrong with having siblings? They are already cousins after all.

Users who are viewing this thread