Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 73

Dex-chan lover
It is somehow annoying seeing how the MC is killing the mood for Janette.
All Janette wants is to be part of the family together with the the MC but the MC is preoccupied that Janette is trying to take her place.
Janette is a waste of space that most readers hate but the situation still gets to me.

@Jenng23
so
well just discussing your spoiler
but it makes me kinda happy that Jeanette doesn't get that easy 'happy ending' cause she's been annoying the heck out of me for a while now.
actually, i don't think i've ever really liked her ? she's kind of oblivious and naive to the point it's an actual pain
from what i remember, her 'brother' ijekiel (?) always had to take care of her and she seemed a bit spoiled to me (not materially wise, more like how ijekiel had to do anything she wanted, i guess ?) , like how she was always asking him to play with him ? but idk really. she was just mildly annoying to me but it's gotten worse now

Anastacius was... Nice? Eh? What happened to such a nice boy?

Btw, seems like from my observation, Claude ate the choco because Athy likes sweets

I'm happy to see chibi Claude then... I don't know how to feel anymore...

Btw, is there anyone willing to translate the merchandise in the big box?? 😊

@mahtan how is athy annoying she' just tryin to save her father and her self ? janette is literally killing claude

Wow. Claude being a decent person and not kicking her out. I almost can't believe he's trying to be polite.

Its seems the brother is possessed by something. See when little cute claude searching for his brother and his brother said someone was calling him and that to be happen a person in black. And maybe that person in black that got claude into black magic in the first place. Also that person in black (maybe)? was the one that manipulate these 2 adorable handsome brothers, to destroy each other, kinda get the seduce the villain's father's vibe but brother's version.

Yoooo athy TOTALLY misunderstood that one HAHHAHA, I think Cloud tried to know her by also trying the sweet that she tried hahahahha soo cute! Also I'll try not to hate Jeanette since she's innocent.

I understand athy being annoyed by the situation. I mean who wouldn't be jealous of that? She was pampered since she meet her father but suddenly that happened soo..

Hol’up for a minute. Help me translators!
What does the last panel say? Is Spoon offering a hardcopy of the manhwa? Or is just just a photobook?

God damn it, I’m trying really hard to not fully like Anastacius, but every single chapter makes me love him more and more

Group Leader
@sonyaism @crystalove @luminousazael and any other people who wanna buy:
This is where I’ve been buying all my merch and have been helping friends buy it. You can also get previous volumes and other series too (if you search their korean names)
https://www.aladin.co.kr/shop/wproduct.aspx?ItemId=240128819
This is currently on pre order till july 7th, you can sign up for an account and select international shipping. They ship to pretty much every country worldwide. You just need to select overseas credit card in payment options ^_^ meanwhile if you haven’t already you can buy the other volumes if you want some athy merch. (make sure to use chrome so it can GTL the whole entire webpage for you)

@Cutebunny09 idk how much you were trying to put in it, but looks like your spoiler tag didn't work right! Might want to fix that in case it gets reported or something!

God, that Jenette just has to be loved by everybody huh? I know she's a kid, but she's so insensitive of her so called 'best friend' I hate her already.

I mean, her own 'best friend' just ran away from home and got dismissed by her father, but all Jenette ever think about is how happy she is spending time with her 'father' it's stupid. Athy practically had to run away from guards, staying from places to places, and all Jenette wanted to do was to grab her 'father' while being all smiles. Even if she thinks that Claude is her father, how could she do that so happily while Athy's on the run? And now nonchalantly having tea time with them while she knew how tense Athy's position is. What a best friend she is. Even my 6yo nephew can behave better than her, so please don't reason that "she doesn't know anything" and "she's just a kid". A lot of kids younger than her has waaay more common sense than this.

dang it i wanted to learn more of claude and his brother's backstory... maybe his brother isn't as "pure evil" as I thought

thanks for the update!

I like that it's a family time in tea time Claude and his daughter and his niece. And athy misunderstoods the situation 😅 I don't wanna hate Jenette cause I read the novel.

I know spoon changed the storyline but hey, I think I already got the hint of Idea why spoon changed it maybe to make us get pissed and wait and then in the future chapters it's gonna be an emotional reunion of Claude returning his memories and athy crying comforting her. 🥰 like awwwww 😭😭😭😭 afsfshagsajjagafaaggs

Naaah I can't hate Jenette although I feel bad for Athy for misunderstanding the situation.

The kid is just so happy and overwhelmed meeting with whom she thinks as her "own" family. 😭❤️❤️❤️

What do you want Jenette to do in front of them? Just sit down quietly and stay still? The kid just offered food for her "family" to enjoy without any ill intent nor to cause discord.

Users who are viewing this thread