Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 74

For those STILL commenting that Lucas is pedo, please read this manwha again. Sorry I'm going to rant my irritation away.

Lucas, time and time again, reminds Athy of HER AGE and that when Lucas thought Athy likes Ezekiel, he tells her that she's "tasteless" and "think of your age" (this was after the library standoff). Lucas got interested with Athy when he finds out her actual mental age, and not because she's a baby.
Homeboy actually waited for her to grow up in the novel before doing anything untoward.

If Athy likes Ezekiel, then Athy is the cougar. That's why these kinds of situation, where Ezekiel sorta confesses, is difficult for her to handle, because to her, he is just a BOY who has a crush on her. While Lucas, she knows is a full on adult like her, that's why she is comfortable around him. She thinks Ezekiel is handsome and charming, but so far that's it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not an Ezekiel hater, I actually like the guy. He's a cinammon roll that somewhat defies the perfect cutie-cutie good boi image by being daring. He never fails to surprise me. The boy has guts. Unfortunately, Lucas is Alpha.

Black haired bishounens are the best >///<

...and there's also something with red eyes, AAAAHHHHH Lucas

But I'm ngl, ik a lot of peeps hate age gap relationships when it comes to this niche genre, how come I don't see that here? I mean Lucas is like 200(?)+ years old. Like I'm fine with it, but at this point ik ppl would still be a bit upset about it.

Fed-Kun's army
EZEKIEL YOU'RE SUCH A CINNAMON ROLLS... So cute and must protect...

But sorry...

You're not strong enough to protect or help Athy at this moment... So Lucas is still my OTP here... uwu

Dex-chan lover
Imagine liking a girl that actually wants to fuck her dad (actually nvm that's most girls)

@Drivingthescrew yeah but don't forget Lucas is like a grandpa =p. If we are talking about age and who is morally correct date whom? then it will be Athy's guard because he is an adult just like her father. I can't say her father because now we know that Athy is really the real daughter of the emperor according to the previous chapters when Lucas mentioned Athy's previous life and so on.

Dex-chan lover
gj stalking horse!! and while I'm honestly done with age plots and schemes, I'm still morally coerced to say, "just wait" whatever author-nim chooses is how this story is how it's being done. story covers btw also give rise/hints to who ML is.

Group Leader
@Rozzak

I thought I was a wierdo for thinking the same thing. But For real. And then comments don't help. Alot of them act like Jeanettes the other women intruding on there relationship instead of a girl who just wants a fatherly relationship

Ive said it before that alot of these father-daughter manwha are bordering on Oedipus shit. Dosent help with them killing off any motherly figure and making the dad fixated on there daughter without any interest in any other women or fuck sakes even any man at this point

Real wholesome manwhas are dead. Monster duchess is own only real wholesome one. And the parents in that aren't even related to the MC

Somehow i like Ijekiel

But i like Lucas too.

Its so confussing when both of them is so kind and care to my princess. It feels like i can't hurts one of them. They are so precious, even Jennete precious to me.

Dex-chan lover
Lucas is so cool!!!!

@Wheedta
I like Ijekiel too, he is a good person.
But he comes up as too much of a nice guy while Lucas has the cool vibes, he has the atmosphere of being evil but the personality of a good person.

Omg yessss!!! I knew he was gonna come
Nice!!! This manga just gives me the hype every timeeee!
Love itttt and also thanks Bucci Gang:>> Love ya <3

Users who are viewing this thread