Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 74

Aggregator gang
Thank you!
Lilian’s expression tho.... she saw Athy close with Lucas, then now with Ezekiel lol....

I still like lucas more but i feel kinda bad for ijekiel and jenette having no one as partners. it's kinda pitiful, esp for ijekiel bc his' is unrequited. I'm still on Tram lucas tho

thank you for the translation!

Everyone commented on Lucas and Ezekiel and here I'm thinking about how cute Athy is and the dress!! That's wholesome drawing, so beautiful. My princess is the prettiest 🥰

Fed-Kun's army
OH SHIT YES- uh I mean,, how exciting. Can't wait to see future interactions between Lucas and Ijekiel.
I used to ship Ijekiel and Athy in the beginning of the series but damn, Lucas is just so badass, not to mention that lil fan service a few chapters back 😚 Hope to see some character development with Ijekiel for a change(though I ain't complaining with all the Lucas screentime ) since he can very simply be described as a nice gentlemen. Still rooting for him! For now-

I really hope she ends up with Lucas! She knows damn well that white dog number two was married to Jeanette in the past. Marrying into the royal family is exactly what Duke white dog wants and you can't let that happen especially when you only like him a bit.

Spoilers from the original novel for those wondering who she ends up with
our boi Lukas

Though the comic deviates from the original novel quite a bit, so maybe this will change too?

When Athy said "or maybe its because we never have anything to talk about", was she referring to her and Ezekiel or her and Jeanette?

Also, Lucas was definitely listening in on their convo before going in hahaha

AAAAAAAA IM SCREAMING

i miss lucas in short hair but wow all the characters look more grown up now. the author is able to show ageing on the characters really well but still in a subtle way :) ALSO LOVE ATHYS DRESS AND THE DESIGN OF HER DRAWING ROOM!! TRULY CHEFS KISS WITH THE QUALITY OF ART DESIGN HERE IM FROTHING

Argggh I know everyone loves Lucas and I do as well but I don’t know, Ejekiel is so kind and sweet with her, how can you not love him ? uwu
It’s hard to choose, but I’ll be happy either way if she ends up with one of them.

Am i the only one thinks lucas is more handsome and cute when his hair is on ponytailed? 😐

Athyxlucas ❤

@Zuzzel boi oh boy you just made me happy. Now I'm going to pretend I don't know and forget just to feel excited about the scenes. To be honest I can't picture it being changed so easily since I imagine it's one of the bigger plot points

Users who are viewing this thread