Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 74

i still can't bring myself to like ezekiel... he knows exactly what his father is doing......

Can’t help squealing on this chapter! The scene with Felix is so cute, he seems like a reliable big brother here not the usual dorky Felix XD

Because of this love triangle episode, I’m so looking forward to the Next chapter. I wonder what would happen in Lucas & Athy’s next scene? More Lucathy moment please! And pls. Heal claude soon!

Everyone squeal!!!! Scream!!!!
Kyaaaaa!!!
I mean, not that i don't like the white hair boy, but come on!!! Lucas is just too strong as an opponent.

Forget the romance! I want more of the original trio (Claude, Athy and Felix) back...I miss their times together 😭

For people who call Lucas pedo...you do remember Athy is also an adult inside right? So if Athy starts liking Ezekiel, will you call her a pedo and creep as well?

lucas: (establishes dominance)(establishes dominance)(establishes dominance)(establishes dominance)

Ezekiel is like prince charming and I hope he gets a happy ending, but Team Lucas ftw! It's so cute that Lucas is always watching over them and interrupting when he gets jealous 🤣

93787392-265803264581243-3586669460234174464-n.jpg

Whyyyy Lucas?.. please just stop doing that. I know you’re the favorited of the two but give Ezekiel a break.

Gosh athy and that outfit is such a pretty combo 😍
Felix being the the big bro and lucas getting his girl

OHHH GOSH!!!! I CANNOT!!!! IM NOT READY FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT CHOOSE BETWEEN THOSE TWO 😭😭😭😭😭

First i want to applause the dimension respect on each drawing. What I mean is when the author draws there isn't a weird position and also the waist, arms, etc is so well respected that I get amazed sometimes.

Second, we get it Lucas, she is yours. He looks like my cat when I tryed to get his toy. Xd

This is a weird detail to point out, but dang. That robe blending looks good. I knew I liked the art in this but, the cloth looks really good. Gosh, this series has nice artwork

also Lucas ftw, hell yeah

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DAMNI ITTTTT I'M SHOCKK THERE'S AND UPDATE AND WHAT THE HELLL LUCASSS YOU FRAKING KILLIN' MEEEE 😭😭😭😭

Am I the only one surprised by the fact that beware of the brothers is in the same universe as wmmap?!

Users who are viewing this thread