Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 74

Lucas and Athy would be that one annoying couple, that tsundere couple and would bring a hilarious and fun dynamic. Whereas if she’s with Ezekiel it would have been the cliche love story with the ikemen type guy. That’s why I prefer Lucas, he’s hilarious and self-centered bot to mention hot and powerful 😭

I feel for Ijekiel i really do, but i just can’t, he’s too cookie cutter perfect. I love Lucas because he really brings out the personality of Athy, like i feel like athy never has personality when Ijekiel is involved

Ps. I absolutely have been in love with Felix since day ONE

Subtle, Lucas, subtle. Need an empty grave and shovel to be even less obvious? XD

LUCAAAAAAAAAS, so so beautiful as always.. AND THE ATHY'S DRESS PLEASE, Athy is so pretty, and her dress is so pretty too, and the lucas's jealousy.. IDOSDKDIKSDFZDJEIEZNZENKED !!!!

I love this manhwa so much okay.

@Fatine009
Tempting me with that bait. It seems that I had no choice but to take it.
(I'm very grateful though.)

Thank you so much for the translations!

aww ezekiel 8[ hopefully he finds someone suitable for him and someone that loves him, just not athy :)

also can we talk about felix and the maid? they’re so cute

YES LUCAS KEEP YOUR GIRL TO YOURSELF. sorry not sorry ezekiel, ur a nice boy but I don’t ship u with athy

in an ocean of Lucas's Stan .... I am that drop of water that still thinks Ezekiel is the best boy....I am so alone 😔😔

Waaaahhh THE FACE-OFF hahaha
They are both handsome and charming in their own ways.
I hope Claude will get his memories back. Imiss daddy and daughter moments

Thanks for the translation. Stay healthy

Users who are viewing this thread