Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 74

Does anyone wanna talk about Claude? All I’ve seen on the comments is all about lucas. Time to give some snacks to our Daddy. I wannabe wife to him so i can take care of Athanasia 🥺❤️ She’s so freakin adorable that she need a mother besides her. I really hope lady diana was alive :( anyway. I shipped lady diana and claude 🥺💗

so who’s the ML lmaooo... I miss Claude :( bring back the fluffy daddy daughter moments ::(( thanks for updating! ❤️🥺

So, who's gonna end up with athy tho. Its still vague who athy love interest is, other than her beloved daddy.. love daddy so much 🤭❣

Isn't anyone gonna talk about Felix in this chapter??? He's so fine and super good with Athy, he's really loyal and listened well to Lilian. I don't wish for a prince nor a magician, just give me one Felix that should be enough 😭💜

The whole chapter I was like "OHMAHGAD"
My weak heart can't take this anymore, call an ambulance for me, this sis is dead from reading too much romance

@Mephaline I respect their opinion. It's perfectly justified that she has it. Ezekiel is a great potential ML. Unfortunately, with my overly zealous fangirling, I cannot admit it outright.

I honestly still feel a bit tense because we still don't have the father-daughter reunion, but I also love that with this overarching struggle there's still room for a little love triangle tension lol. Anyways, I know Ezekiel is a very charming and ideal ML, but the chemistry between Lucas and Athy is just so much more.... I just like them together more. They're a lot more open and candid with one another, you know? Argh but tbh even if the Lucas-Athy ship were to sail rn it still wouldn't compare to Claude getting back his memories and resuming the fluffy father-daughter moments!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread