Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 74

LUCAS LUCAS LUCAS YES 🤩❤️ i mean i like the other dude too but.. oH well thanks for the update! hope to see daddy claude recover 🥺

Oof ezekial won some serious points here... but tsunderes are always first place to me XD lucas ftw

Am I the only one who don't like lucas ...?
I was so happy that Athy got some time with Ezekial but then came Lucas😞
I don't even see the romance between Athy and Lucas but ok...
#TeamEzekial

@AisuMushoku Firstly, you are trash. TEAM LUCAS FOR LIIIIIIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Secondly, I agree with you. Ezekiel didn't even get a chance bro. I feel sorry for him. I was looking forward to some things working out for him. It's not really a love triangle if Lucas dominates. This feels like bad writing maybe. I am tempted to go over to Team Ezekiel after this. After all, I sure do like me some underdogs. But alas, my loyalty will always be to Lucas.

Also, sorry for calling you trash. I just...you aren't team Lucas...I just had to. I mean I didn't. I'm telling a joke...I'm sorry for being rude.

Ahhhh Ezekiel is so cuteee but I can't ship him and Athy. Lucas clearly wins, just sayin'.

I don't hate Jeanette but Im not a fan. In athy past life she helped Jeanette a lot. But Jeanette didnt do much to help athy, she didn't help her father and her reconcile . But also didn't make her feel wanted

Team Lucus rooting for him all the way

Dex-chan lover
@Mewples oh yes she does lol. Tbf I feel like I'd be weirded out if she actually gets with anyone besides lucas. She's mentally /her lived experience decades older so this duke's son appears to be doomed to hardship with his love life. Poor boy lol.

I'm torn omg...they're both good choices. But idk what that maid was talking about...her dress is so pretty!

Fed-Kun's army
@riflow it’s easy to forget with her huh? She is one the rare few that actually lives their live a little more to be fair...
Honestly even if we forget that it kind of feels a bit weird for her to go with the duke’s son anyway besides her cousin would be so mad.....I just don’t need that drama to happen at all

i feel so bad cause the artists spent so much time drawing and coloring ezekiel, but i could only focus on his long ass neck

Did you guys notice how much taller they became😆??!! Omg, they look so matured😣😆.
Athy becoming more beautiful. Lucas and Ezekiel becoming more handsome too.
I can't believe how fast they grew up 😭. I just remembered how small they were before.

@Wytsh ah yes, you're right. I read this at 1AM while being half asleep 😂 so forgive me for my overanalyzing.

Users who are viewing this thread