Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 74

Aisuu Omg is Lucas and Athy canon?? Not sure what the raws are intending since I thought it was going to be Ezekiel x Athy but im not so sure anymore!!

What should i doooo~ im so inlove with the characters here!! Poor ezekiel but i root for lucas as well 🤣 anyway do u guys have any recommendations with the same type of quality as WMMAP story? Bcos this piece is a work or art and i want to read another story with the same quality 😪

Tbh both are awesome :/ can she have both? lol. I kinda feel bad for Ijekiel because he really looks like he won't win the fight, eventough he's kind and ideal guy.

It's subtle but did you guys see Athy step back when Ejekiel bowed his head a bit? He wanted to physically get closer to Athy, but she didn't want to. Hence, she took a step back.
Also, Athy felt uncomfortable when Ejekiel dropped more upfront hints about his feelings towards Athy. She didn't know what she should say.
Then Lucas came in to save her from the situation. 😆😆😆
Sorry Ejekiel. I like you, but I ship Athy with Lucas

@Athena707 It looks like she's doing a curtsy to answer his bowing to me, slightly bending her knee and with the way she holds her dress as well.

MY GOSSSHHH I CAN'T ANYMORE IT'S TOO MUCH FOR MAH HEART😂 First Daddy Claude's illness and now these two leads are tearing me apartttt!💕 I just want Athy to be happy😭 Thanks for the update!

leave the poor child alone haha

why does the author let him suffer if she won't end up with ezekiel anyway 🤧

Users who are viewing this thread