Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 74

I LOVE EJEKIEL BUT WE ALL KNEW THAT LUCAS IS STILL THE BEST FOR ATHY BUT STILL I LOVE HIM HOPE HE FINDS HIS RIGHT GIRLLLLL

WHYYY LUCASS?! I WAS ENJOYING THE EZEKIEL/ATHY MOMENT, BUT IT WAS TAKEN AWAY (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Dem im stuck.. Who should i ship?!
I love tsundere genius type.. But i also love kind considerate type who is there when i need him!

Someone help me! I lost my way of shipping!

Alright but can we talk about how superficial Ezekiels' love was at first??? And still the author had not really developed it, sooo it would actually be a surprise if Lucas wasn't the ML. In any case, Lucas character has much more development than Ezekiel and there is a bit of a favoritism from the authors' side lol... sorry #Ezekiel team members it seems like your CP won't see the light of the day.

im team lucas because its a bit weird for athy to end up wih ezekiel knowing shes like mentally older than him

Lucas protect the princess from this white boi!
God damn thanks Lucas for saving the day
For a moment my heart goes really bad back there

Lucaas 🥺😍😍😍 can't wait for the next update.

Thank you soo muuch!! 😘😘😘

Double-page supporter
Though it looks like Lucas is just being jealous, I don't think that's the case. e seems absolutely terrified of Ezekiel, and now that I think about it, Lucas has removed some Dark Magic from Athanasia's hand after her Debut... which is the same hand that Ezekiel touched during the Debut.

Ezekiel may not know it himself, but he is possibly cursing others with Dark Magic.

Users who are viewing this thread