Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 74

I really love Ezekiel... In my head I still want EzekielxAthy but it's impossible... Well the second male syndrome is very strong.

OMG HAHAHAHAHAH IT'S HERE THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR. LMAO LUCAS AND ALREADY GETTING AGGRESSIVE LMAO. HE'S GOT THE UPPER HAND ALREADY THO. HIM GETTING A KISS PREVIOSLY. LMAO

the second infinity war lmao
athy, babe, i support you whatever your choice, even if you want a harem
hoho (//v//)

Fed-Kun's army
WHAT A BURN YOU DID THERE LUCAS
Love that part lots tho, is like you cann se the exact moment that it just burn Ezekiel with such a serious expression. That feels good for some reason 😂
Sorry Ezekiel I guess💦

Lucas YES. I love Ezekiel but Lucas is my favourite. But I don’t want Ezekiel to be sad. I feel like Lucas will end up with Jennette though.

Athy is seriously the luckiest FL in terms of love rivals cause like both of them have always been so kind to her and we’ve yet to see both Lucas and Ezekiel betray Athy.

I mean I wouldn’t mind being in Athy’s place atm cause on one side I’ve got Lucas and on the other is Ezekiel

I was squealing when Lucas entered at the right moment! That f*ck-off-look he gave to Ezekiel... lol I love both of them, but I give this one to Lucas.
Sigh... what a lucky FL.

Wow, Ezekial, you've sure done a good job at seeing Jeanette as your younger sister! Not like she can't tell you and your Dad don't treat her as family and that you don't find her burdensome, or anything. Lmao I really do not like him.

Users who are viewing this thread