Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 74

Although, I feel for Ezekiel. He's sweet, charming, and kind buuut mah boi LUCAS, ugghhh ❤️❤️❤️. I just can't believe that the villains in this story are too hot to hate completely 😭😭🥺🥺

WHY DOES LUCAS LOOK SO MUCH OLDER NOW?? 🤔😩 HE WAS SO CUTE AND HANDSOOOOOMEEEE JUST A FEW CHAPTERS BACK, WHEN HE JUST GOT BACK FROM HIS TRIP! COMEEBAAACK CUTIE LUCAAAASSSS 😍 BUT DEYM HE IS SO PROTECTIVE.

1) FELIX,,, LOOKING SEXC
2) Athy :( I feel bad for her for real. She did work hard- and still is- to build a relationship with her father. The discomfort she feels with the appearance of a third-party in their father-daughter moments are understandable but she still tries to avoid being too childish about it aaa
3) the situation made Ezekiel seem very.. weird? or is it just me. I was certainly pitying him a few chapters ago but now I'm entertaining the idea that Maybe he has some ulterior motives? or maybe he's just genuinely on the offensive, flirt-wise. Kind of uncomfortable for Athy tho, yikes! Fastball was hilarious
4) LUCAS!! he didn't revert his age back hshdhs and I don't mind it one bit! He's being quite aggressive to Ezekiel tho hm

this chapter left me full of questions, honestly.

Ohhoooooooo~~~
Lucas was like:"bitch back off!"
I had butterflies in my stomach when I saw him like that and kinda forgot the sadness I had from the last chapter,
Gonna read it too many times...

Thank you for updating!! Damn Ijekiel looking like a whole M E A L! Lucas is also out here serving big boyfriend vibes I just cannnn'tttt ! ! Both of them are too amazing!

OFJAKSJSOSJAOSNSINDOWJXOSNXONXOANSIWHDOSBDODNSIKSJDOANSPXNSHDOCNSOXNSODNSODNDOANCHSODNALXNDOENOXNSOXNSOXNSHSOSNDHEOXNDUDNSOANDODNSOC

THIS IS NOT GOOD FOR MY HEART PLEASE DOCTOR SAVE ME FUCK FORGET ABOUT CLAUDE ANJING LUCAS I LOVE YOU STAY BESIDE PRINCESS ATHY DON’T LET HER DOWN KEEP PROTECT ATHANASIA FROM BLACK MAGIC UWUUUUU😍😍😍😍😍😍

woooo go Lucas!! made me so giddy hehehe but I can't help but feel so bad for Ijekiel D:

Users who are viewing this thread