Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 74

Alright, I've been slaughtered by this chapter (in a good way). First, Lucas looking more like his real self, then him coming between Athy and Ezekiel with that death glare 🤩
I do wonder, though, did he find anything?

Athy being soooo cute and pretty, and the two guys being so handsome, my heart can’t take it.

read latest chapter

oh, Athy and Ezekiel so cute together. i will root for Ezekiel then...

(then next page lucas come)

omg... what should i do, i want to ship Athy and lucas too 😂

Thanks for the translation bucci gang!! Many thanks for your hardwork uwu love y’all

THE DRESS GOOOOOOOD GRACE I WANT IT!!! Although for sure it wouldn't look as pretty in me like when Athy wear it :(( But it's extremely beautifuuuul I could die in peace

One thing I observed from Athy that I love is that, she's not dense. Like, she understand and caught on easily.
She doesn't act innocent.
She acts like her (current) age, but not too childish. And still mature.

That's why, for sure, the isekai wasn't for nothing.
I love it.

I’ve seen chapter 75 has updated already 🥺 please translate them asap Bucci-san 🥺❤️❤️

The manga is just so good. I want to read next chapter, I just cant wait😭😭😭😭

i hate lucas. he's being childish and unreasonable like typical ml. what had izekiel done to make him glare like that. don't disturb them and let athy reject him quickly so that he don't need to suffer unrequited love for too long 😔

Fed-Kun's army
@jjk1 I don’t think chapter 75 is out yet though? The korean webtoon updates every 10/20/30th of the month. I went to check on kakaopage and 74 is the latest one :)

Oohhh Lucas is being territorial AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA and here I thought it's Daddy who will save Athy from suitors Lucas is the best savior heehee

Ah~ it has to be Lucas, if it’s Ezekiel this will be so lame. I hope they continue to show more about his character tho, ‘cause he’s being painted as a kind and generous guy, but i think he’s borderline depressed. so far not a lot of depth either, for sure there’s some shadow that needs to come forth that will make him more interesting, still... I just don’t find him as appealing 🤷‍♀️

Sure, Athy thinks he’s handsome, but she’s not nearly as comfortable with him as she is with Lucas - and their kiss on the cheek scene was very sweet. No wonder he’d be so territorial afterwards finding out that Ezekiel showed up suddenly for a private audience.

My eyes are so blessed see Felix, Izekiel, Lucas and Lucas x Athy moment 〒_〒

Thank you so much for the chap. Can't wait for the next chap...

I like how Lucas covered athy with his cape
I think Ezekiel can tell that Lucas likes her

Users who are viewing this thread