Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 75

Group Leader
That asspull that he was in love with her in first timeline s stupid
There was no hints and was only done to appease the shippers

@ichigo-senpai bro? "ATHY THERE IS THE REAL ATHY FROM THE START" I dont read the novel ver, but before this chapter, it was revealed that "athy is athy from the lovely princess book (her first past)"..... so.. yeah...

Athy remembering her first life as a novel in her second life is such an interesting and unique idea. But did the novel actually exist or was it all just something she imagined as a way to cope with the trauma of her first life?

@Halomif yeah right? I was like crazy when I saw the updates and I can't wait for more!!!!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Wow ezekiel! Wherever parallel Athy is in, he will fall in love at first sight with her, won't he??😍

Uncommon opinion (I don't think it's unpopular though?): I don't care who she ends up with. I find both romance storylines uninteresting compared to the mystery and the kind of fucked up father daughter relationship

listen, I love rui and all the scanlaters, but I HATE EZEKIAL HE CAN DIE AND FALL OFF A CLIFF AND I WOULD NOT CARE. #lucasftw

These wars are hillarious between Ijekiel & Lucas, i actually enjoyed it. Looking at Ijekiel also charmed by Athy's looks in the first timeline kinda explain his overall type, Athy is a beauty afterall. Im torn, both of them are good and deserved their own Athy :/

Honestly Claude is way too passive recently, it's boring, but the last panel is again, hillarious.

Dex-chan lover
RIP Lucas's long hair you will be missed
I still wonder who left her the novel since it included information Athy wouldn't know, someone intentionally wrote the story of her life and basically handed it to her but how would they know she'd die and get another another chance, will a God appear or something?

Does Ezekiel have a hand fetish or something? Because he sure kisses her hand a big damn lot lol

Lmao these boys trying to one up each other πŸ˜‚
And Claude's dad senses are tingling~~~

Claude at the end 🀣 he probably didn't like that his precious daughter get a kiss from two guys, but he knew nothing of it. He just felt it and it irritated him 🀣🀣

WHAT THE JSHSHSJSJLUCAS, I'M GONNA DIE BECAUSE OF YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

athy blushed...

claude to the rescue!

i wonder what athy will think of her having been original athanasia

Users who are viewing this thread