Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 75

This is the first time I'll be leaving a comment haha so forgive me 😁 I met this manhwa when it was still in Chapter 08 and I fell in love with it and I have always followed the updates ever since even when it was on hiatus I waited and waited until it gets updated and this story never fails to amuse me. It never disappointed me. I would really thank the author for creating such wonderful story and for the Translators who are working hard in translating for the world to understand. I read this over and over when it was on hiatus and even now when sometimes there are some delays in posting but it's not a problem, I'll always be waiting. This is my personal opinion so no hate, I'm a diehard fan I would say hahahaahhah.

i've read it somewhere in the novel updates that ATHY THERE IS THE REAL ATHY FROM THE START. It's like being isekai over and over again in different world but still the same athy. Hence lucas saying she has "records" of giving up. And there's also a part where Daddy claude relieved his memories and for a split second he says hes sorry to the real athy (the 1st one where she died). BUT IDK SHARE WITH ME ALSO WHAT YOUR THEORIES!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!

I love Athy x Lucas since very first time. But I do hope Ezekiel will find someone for him too :((((
Or u can have me, Ezekiel 😍

Dex-chan lover
BRUH THE LAST TWO PANELS LMAO FUCKING HELL THIS IS THE SHIT MAN THIS MANHWA NEVER DISAPPOINTS LIKE EVERY CHAPTER IS A MASTERPIECE

Group Leader
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

i love this song aw yea bring in the love triangle

Did you see Lucas😆😆aaaaahhh!!!! Lucas!!!! He looks amazing whether up or down!!! Lucas vs Ezekiel!!! Ezekiel is nice but Lucas is her name so....❤️❤️

With his hair tied back looks like the dukes son Charles from ',I am a child of this house'

Hope I got the name right ^^

Hope zeke isn't as weird as his father XD

"You have a record" lol

Also, this kind of means..... Jeanette was someone who had her fiancé fall in love with someone else... Ehh, that's kinda sad for her

But I guess last time she "survived" and lived a happy life for awhile.
I hope there's a good ending for both Athanasia and Jeanette, because no one deserves to be unhappy. Each person here had their own struggle and I hope they will come out unscathed

Users who are viewing this thread