Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 75

lucas: im a bad boy doing good things 😎

also I'm gonna just say... ezekiel probably likes Athy for her looks.. she's doesn't show her goofy side that much but with lucas she can be comfortable and herself..

Can’t she just form a harem, I can’t imagine her abandoning any of them. I want them all to be happy T-T

I was like Lucas all the way before but knowing Ezekiel has consistently only acted like a guardian to Jeanette and only ever seemed to fall for Athy struck my heart.

Why give us two great boys then hurt the other
T-T

Can someone give me a spoiler about why Athy's mana was fluctuating and what happened between her and Ezekiel (in the original flow of the story she remembered) ? Prettt please 🥺🥺🥺♥️

Lucas telling Athy not to give up is really sweet. But I wonder, did Athy really killed herself in her second life? Whenever she recounts how she died, she just always thinks that she probably died because it was cold or she overdosed in sleeping pills. But the way she thinks it is she didn't intend to give up. It just happened.

And if she was the real Athanasia (not just got isekai'd in the novel, just went back to her first life like Elise), why was her first life a novel in her second life? If anyone who read the novel knows the answer, please don't. This is a rhetorical question.

Omgggggggg this chapter is too much for me
My heart can’t take it:( I’ve been screaming while reading:) (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)
Thanks for the translation:> <3

@taemint93 Exactly! Athy loosen up when she's with Lucas. He just teases her a lot that's why she thinks he's a jerk. But he lets her do whatever she wants with him (like braiding or yanking his hair). If it was any other person, he would have killed them. Instead, he would kill for her.

As for Ezekiel, well, maybe it's more than just the looks. The first time they met, Athy pretended to be an angel lol. Also, she kinda showed off her intelligence when she kept asking him questions about books and languages

Now I see, even in the novel ezekiel fell in love with athanasia even when he’s engaged with jennette

Looks like the amnesia arc is about to finish and
we'll start with the romance. I'm dying to see the bedroom scene drawn
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@kidyoudontknow
Yes exactlyyy that's why I love Lucas's character!!

As for Ezekiel... I feel like he's almost always entranced by her beauty, he sees her and her personality as something different? and refreshing I guess, but it all feels shallow

Aggregator gang
Oh lol Claude felt irritated at the end of the chapter was hilarious 🤣 you're going to have to marry your precious daughter off soon, so get your darn memories back quickly!

Ok this chapter was truly *chef’s kiss* but can we talk about Spoon’s crazy ability to draw expressions wtf their art is already phenomenal but Ezekiel’s conflicted/jealous/annoyed/hurt expression after Lucas taunted him was just?!?! Holy shit like so many emotions conveyed through the art I’m - goddammit - so impressed. Also I’m team Lucas all the way but this chapter made my heart HURTTT for Ezekiel T.T although Lucas going on the aggressive is TOP TIER STUFF

Users who are viewing this thread