Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 75

I love them both! But I love Lucas more so hopefully Ezekiel (he's so beautiful though~~) can get another love interest (who's not Jeanette bc that would just feel wrong) so I can feel less bad for him.

Someone should transmigrate and save this poor boy’s heart 😭 Ezekiel my boy... Someone should write a fic so he can get his happy ending. Please.

Spoon is such a great artist uwu the emotions always deliver!! This chapters is too much uwuuuuu sorry kiel but I am for team Lucas :(

I am getting greedier and is it wrong to ask for spoilers? Huhuhu someone knows where to read the webnovel?

I knew it, I was sure we are gettingn a lucathy chap with how the previous chap ended. This is my next fave chapter lol! I hope lucas realizes the “cure” to claude’s memories soon seeing that he’s saying he’ll help athy with anything. I feel bad for kiel but, Athy needs to be with lucas. She acts comfortable with him. No pretention or formality and can be like herself with lucas.

Lol at claude’s daddy instincts even w/o memories XD

Fed-Kun's army
ANOTHER gREAT CHAPTER, WE ARE BLESSED!!! lfsljksd poor athy lmao how do you pick... i mean i'm team lucas all the way but kiel!!! KIEL IS SO GOOD?? KIEL!!! and also apparently he might have liked her in the "novel" version too??? THIS IS ALL SO WILD (but omg claude's daddy instincts... PLEASE REMEMBER YOUR ATHY ALREADY i cry i miss their "daddy & me" moments weh)

thank you so much for the update!

I know it's not gonna happen but i live for athy's and Lucas relationship I KNOW IT'S LOW-KEY WEIRD SINCE LUCAS IS LIKE 2000 YEARS OLD BUT STILL THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER CAN YOU BLAME ME?

Fed-Kun's army
lucas and athy married and they lived for a longgg time. Claude also lived for a long time because they're all great magicians with great mana and they got the branches from the tree of life

But holy- Spoon such a great artisttt
I lovelovelovelove this chapter soo muchhh

Poor Ezekiel, fell in love with our girl at first sight, even in the first timeline :,((
Love Athy and Lucas’ relationship. You can tell Athy enjoys his company. They understand each other to an extent, and like to push each other’s buttons. It’s cute. And just as we got long-haired Lucas it got snatched away (T~T ). I’m wondering just how much Spoon is going to deviate from the light novel’s plot. At first I was bummed, but I’m enjoying this version as well. Spoon’s style is just so lovely!

For those of you that want spoilers for some LN Lucas moments:
- It was mentioned earlier in the comments but on Athy’s 15th birthday (p sure it’s her 15th...correct me if I’m wrong), Lucas returns, Athy nearly squeezes him to death and tells him everything that happened while he was gone.
- After hearing her out, Lucas goes and throws a World Tree branch at Claude, knocking him out cold (In part this was his revenge since Claude made Athy cry, lol). Athy shouts at him for “killing” her dad and falls asleep while crying on Claude. Claude regains his memories and there’s a sweet daddy daughter reunion the next morning.

- One day Athy asks Lucas if he can teach her magic, and of course, he gives in
- At Athy’s birthday ball Lucas meets her on the terrace and does a little magic show for her (o^^o)

- There’s a scene where Athy is practicing magic in her bedroom and Lucas walks in. She pulls him down on her bed so she can show him a trick she learned. Lucas asks out loud why he’s “still playing house” with Athy (O_O) and then Lucas turns into>>> Older Lucas and pins her on the bed (spicy!). Athy gets all flustered, comments on how hot Lucas’s voice is (>_<), and he eventually lets go. He warns her to never let another man on her bed (besides him ofc, lol).

- That’s all I’m gonna share ‘cause there’s too much more haha, but hopefully that fuels your imagination

Group Leader
thanks for the translation~~~~~I think this is the third life athy where his first life is in the present world, his second life is in Korea, and his third life is returning to his first life. and in my opinion, in his first life, izekiel already liked her. but I don't know ~

Athy got the hand kiss from Lucas, and I am the one who gets like Doki Doki 😂

and dang! I can't believe Kiel already falls in love with Athy in the first life!! 😆
Oh well, they both are so handsome and a treat to the eyes 😂

Users who are viewing this thread