Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 75

I CAN'T STOP SMILING LIKE AN IDIOT 😭😩
I SMELL JEALOUSEEÈ!!!! IT'S SO STRONG!!! AAAAA THE WAR IS ON BABE!!!!!! AAAAAA MY HEARTU HSHAAAAAAAAAA

Kiel will look like his father so I'm fine with that 100%.

TBH I'm gonna go with Lucas x Athy since dark, jealous people win more than that one nice guy (negatively brainwashed by shoujo manga)
I hate it when my ships get destroyed

Kiel fucker thirsting over ezekiel... ive never related to a person more skskdkdk pls

i love ezekiel so much i hate to see him so unsettled bc of lucas lmao but i love lucas too and i enjoy this competition πŸ˜–

but omg he liked athy on the first timeline too?? THE LITTLE BLUSH ON HIS FACE I AM SOFT UR HONOR

Syv

Unpopular opinion. I ship Ijikiel or Ezekiel for Athy. I mean he never did anything wrong. His only misfortune was that he was born as White's son and the king doesn't like that Handome White daddy that's why Athy didn't choose him as her companion before. Thereby decreasing his chances as a love interest for her. It was also showed thay he might have liked her all this time even in her 1st life. So as someone who has a second lead syndrome, I vote for Ezekiel.

Sad though, cause we all know Athy's gonna end up with Lucas so Kiel's gonna get his heart broken. 😒

Don't be shy Lucas, seduce some mwwwaaaar 😍😍😍!!!! Oh my gooosh. Dang, they both be hot tho 😌πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄
Daddy Claude, you in for a biig surprise!
Athyyy oh my gooosh, soo exciiited!!

Thaaank you so much for this new chapter 😭😭😭. 😍😍😍😍😘😘😘

They're both strong contenders for Athy at this point but tbh I'm sliiiightly leaning towards LucasxAthy because as I said before I like the dynamic of their relationship. There's a lot more openness. Or maybe I just like the type of couples that kind of shit talk or banter with one another lol

What really stayed with me though is how strong Claude's paternal instincts are despite his temporary amnesia lmaooo

everyone talking about either Lucas or Ezekiel and im here gushing over Claude feeling unsettled because his precious daughter is being pursued by two handsome men HAHAH

Fuck Ezekiel lmao

Lucas and Athy reminded me of Judal and Kougyoku this chapter haha

Users who are viewing this thread