Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 75

OOOOOMMMMFFFFGGGGG THIS CHAPTERR IS THE BEEEST THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU OMFG YAAAAAS LUKASSSSS I LIKE EZAKIEL(NAME??) BUT LUCAS IJS JUST THE BEST AND HES SO ADDORABLE AAAHHH 😭😭😭😭❤❤❤😍😍🥰🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 FOCKENG AWESOME I REALLY HOPE ATHY WILL BE WITH LUCAS^-^ I REALLY DO

Double-page supporter
The idea that Ezekiel loved her in the novel too is a bit contrived. Jeanette was the main character and Athy had zero presence. It makes no sense that the main love interest would be in love with someone else the whole time. It's possible to be attracted to different people depending on the circumstances, after all.

Aaacccckkk THIS CHAPTER IS KILLING ME!!!!! DANG IT, WHO KNEW EZEKIEL ACTUALLY LIKES HER IN THE NOVEL?! well I guess its possible since in surviving ss the hero's wife, the fl in the novel that the mc read didn't wuv the ml there and still ended up together but anyway AAGGHHHHH LUCASSSSS JUST WHY IS HE SO CHARMING?! KIEL TOO!! I DON'T WANNA SEE HIM HEARTBROKEN!!!! CUZ I'M ROOTING FOR LUCAS IN THIS ONE, I WANNA FIND SOMEONE FOR KIEL TOO

As much as I initially like Kiel, he's just waiting too sketchy for my liking
And then ofc stanned Lucas as soon as he was introduced

Ahhh how much longer of this Claude amnesia arc

I just hope that my shipp be real. Oh gosh, I need Lucas and Athy together pleeeeease author make real 🤧

That's quite the revelation. Though it was kinda obvious he wouldn't like Jenette. :( Kinda wish he did though. Lucas is too yandere to allow another ML. Gosh, that hairloss though, noooo.

Wahhhhh Lucas made Athy blush. Mu ship is sailing

Thank you for the translations. Stay healthy

@mia00 Claude's protective father instincts may have kicked in when Lucas made a move on Athy. Or maybe there was some other reason. BUT, if I'm right, and it kicked in when Lucas made a move, it must be noted that Claude didn't get that feeling with Ezekiel. It just furthers my ship. Claude just knows that Ezekiel isn't a threat.

Notice how Athy blushed harder than ever 😆 Lucas out here really getting her to fall in love

Damn dude Lucas rocks both the long hair and the short hair, kinda want the long hair back tho lol

I wonder if Ezekiel is going to just come out and say he loves her next time. Especially since he now has this little back and forth with Lucas.

Users who are viewing this thread