Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 75

Fed-Kun's army
I'M CONFLICTED...Ezekiel is sooo HOT but I can't get off the weird feeling that he is soo similar to mr.White
Wait no actually it's not weird but...like...if I fangirl for Ezekiel does that technically mean doing it for mr.White too? like imagine X years later Athy & Ezekiel got together and Ezekiel looks just like mr.White
…………………………………………………….

Ok that's that so I think I may gonna go for Lucas x Athy 'cuz its just less confusing 😂

besides the fact that fate had brought Athy & Lucas together is just soo cute and they are the only ones that know each other best <3 …..well ok Lucas read her mind but their chemistry is good (besides the only reason Ezekiel had a "fateful beautiful girl falling from the sky" meeting with Athy is 'cuz Lucas transported her there anyways so Lucas still wins...but still the age gap is...but technically Athy is old too considering her past lives...well age doesn't really matter actually Lucas deserves love and Athy is the only one he is attached to currently…..BUT EZEKIEL IS SO HOT---

- ---UGH TO HELL WITH IT I'LL JUST GO TO TEAM HOT DADDY CLAUDE 😂😤) #HotDaddyClaudeAllTheWay #IDontCare #AllHailClaude #ClaudeIsTheHottestAnyways

Its been a while since I've read this so if someone can clarify for me...

In the beginning I rmr when athy first met Lucas he was a grown man right? Is that his original form or is he actually around athy's age?

Or am I just rmring wrong and he wasnt grown at all lol

@nanceqn He was out of magic so he decided to go with a younger body to save his remaining mana, he thought ," might as well "grow" up with Athanasia", so he basically transforms his body according to HER age as she grows, he is timeless so he could be 5 or 25 years old if he wanted

OMG THE WHOLE CHAPTER MADE ME SCREAM ON EXCITEMENT!! EVERYTHING IS TOO ADORABLE!! 😫😫😫😫😫😫😫
Oh is that mean Ezekiel has feelings for Athy in the past life? Now I'm really curious about what happened in the past to Ezekiel when Athy was sentenced to death...

Omgggggggg this chapter is too much for me
My heart can’t take it:( I’ve been screaming while reading:) (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)
Thanks for the translation:> <3

Dude I just really love this, I love the whole thing about this T_T thankyouuu for the people who translate it!! We appreaciate it a lot. I screamed I guess I just really love the Lucas type more, but I have nothing against Izekiel!!

Users who are viewing this thread