Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 75

The boys trying to make each other jealous, hahaha

Rip Lucas long hair. You will be missed

This manhwa is so pretty 😍😍 every panel is so pretty!
And god this chapter was sweet like honey!

I've been avoiding this series for the longest time bc of the age of the characters but omg this is so cute

Fed-Kun's army
Sooo... If Ezekiel was/is in love with either version (Athy and Athanasia), what does he like about them? They're both different people, even in both their kindness and having experienced a similar background growing up, they're different. They can't be soulmates since they're literally different souls as well. Does his love differ between the two? Plausible. Was he just bewitched by our princess' beauty? Very plausible. I need me an explanation.

“ who knew ezekiel still liked me?”

Us and literally everyone: 👁👄👁
Fr tho ive always been team lucas but felt kinda soft when it was implied ezekiel also liked her in the original book o///o

Okay, because I'm a simp for WMMAP and re-reading this.

A lot of things are getting clearer.
We all know that theory (possibly true already) that Athy's life currently is her third life. She was Athy in her first life, reincarnated in her second life where she though of Lovely Princess (her prev life), then she time travelled back back to her current life rn to re-do her first life. In this case, Lucas became mad at Athy because it's implying that Ijekiel already liked Athy in her first life. Cute Jealousy from Lucas but the plot still shows that Athy is the real Athanasia from Lovely Princess. It can also mean that Claude used black magic to save Athy because we know that Athanascius and mr. White is planning to do a coup to reclaim his so called throne.

@Kryspy_Kreme This is a spoiler, but regarding ur comment:
They are the same soul, its shown from how Athy remembers things from her previous life. She lived her first life as Athanasia and was sentenced to death, then was reborn as the girl in the real world who read the story of the Lovely Princess, and this is her third life as Athanasia again. So it's possible that Ijekiel fell in love with her soul, yes

Do anything for you (Ezekiel)
Sacrifice my life to be your wife
I'm gonna be there for you
But if you break my heart
I go date your fada (Mr. White)

You gonna be my son
You go call me your mother

Users who are viewing this thread