Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 76

Ahahahahahaa I saw that meme on insta and I was rolling on the floor.😂😂😂😂😂 That meme is going everywhere. Gold meme.

Thank you for the chapter. I want everyone to be happy. I don't like Jeneatte, but she's so eager for a happy family.😭 poor soul tho I know Jeneatte in the novel is annoying and selfish.

Lily X Felix ship all the way.

Omygad I could totally imagine that
Will Claude even let hwr live somewhere else.
I hope they stay close.

Anyways, Felix should have told Claude his precious daughter already fell in the lake twice!! With him!

Also, my side ship Felix and Lily!
Please get together!

Happy Father’s day to Claude! I hope you remember your daughter soon!

I’m claiming that we will get more Papa-daughter scenes in the next coming chapters. He better remember her soon before one of the two handsome boys claim her XD

LilyXFelix is the best!

@Raydnt since the webtoon is diverting from the novel, I’m really hoping we get a better “ending” for Felix and Lily. I’m sure this is the WMMAP pair that doesn't have Different factions unlike the Lucas-Athy-Keil Trio XD

@lucyshiki NP

Fed-Kun's army
Hnnng the Felix and Lily ship IS SAILINNN also the details and the art and the DRESSES/CLOTHING in this webtoon ughh Spoon ur a godddd

LILY X FELIX MY SHIP FLY, FLY LIKE THE WIND INTO CANON PLEASE

and omg pls claude unconsciously reacts the same way to athy still... get us closer to him recovering his memory pleaseeeee ;;;;

Although Claude doesn't remember her, at least his subconscious does. And my second ship! I'm glad Spoon made some changes with our favorites Felix and Lily <3

If another accident happens and jeanette ends up being the one falling, im going to LOSE IT. if athy sees claude taking care of jeanette, it would hurt her

No Janette you are not part of the family.. I am sorry ow much I try to like you I just can't. You didn't do anything about her first life so why bother.

Dex-chan lover
This felt too short! :O

Also, people STILL hating on Jeanette? God damn people, STOP WITH THE FALSE EQUIVALENCY FALLACIES! Both of the can be happy/get happiness/love. There is nothing about one having to suffer so they other can be happy. Also, she is technically still family. She might have been lied to about being sister to Athy, but she's still cousin. Not like she chose to be lied to or used or so by others with power/older. You all gotta stop with the hate. It's making such people look immature.

Nothing wrong with Janette other than her being naive/ignorant. And that's, tbh not her fault as much as those who raised her (and they did it intentionally to use her). She's a victim too. Jeanette isn't even doing anything of her own choice to harm others. It's always been Ezekiel's dad or her mom or her aunt or her real father (Dark Claude as we call him, who is a piece of shit and needs to die, don't care how hot you find him).

Users who are viewing this thread