Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 76

Oh my god, this chapter is soooo 🧡🧡

Felix x Lily is what i need for, and Claude is always be the namba wan priority for Athy 🤣 Poor Lucas and Kiel 😂

Just because you are friends with someone doesn't mean she would want to be your family and your sister. It's a bit weird to suddenly be a part of someone's family through blood. Like ... 'oh ... my dad had another child ... who he favors more than me'. It's such an uncomfortable feeling for the other party.

She's winning him over again! But I don't trust this author lol. I'm waiting for the bad guys to come and ruin everything

tree branch bonker lmao. that's a reference to the novel about him
whacking the father on the head with the world tree branch on her birthday which lets him regain his memory

Dex-chan lover
1. awww poor jennette.
2. omg felix/lily rise. . .
3. athy's new hairstyle is quite pretty!
4. omggg claude didnt even think abt inviting jennette, he was worried abt the plant in the lake, and he stared as athy left 🥺🥺🥺 ladies and gentlemen we got em

Wahh I hope daddy gets his memories back. I want Athy to be happy 🥺 and that meme 🤣 I spent a couple of minutes laughing at that

Dex-chan lover
@no168_92
Why else would I put it in a spoiler tag?
I dont know how old she is, I just heard that it happens

Imma make a prediction, Jennette will fall into the lake and it'll be like Clauses memories are getting rewritten. I'd hate that so I hope not, I understand she's being used but Jennettes really annoying me 😔

Oooh the manhwa really branched away from the novel im excited to see where this will go 👁👁

could u pls tell us the reason why you covering your own mouth (looks like he was happy with it) then that 'HMp' sounds. i. cant. sleep.

But anyway, thanks for the translations! ❤

Ps : FELIX LILY IS SAILING YOU GUYS LETS HAVE SOME PARTY

Wwaahhhhh yaaaayyy Claude is slowly turning back to his old self!!!! But something's not right, I was traumatized by the previous sad sad saad saaaad event that I don't know if I should be cautious of what might happen next and lastly OOOOOHHHH THE MEME IS BEAUTIFUL

@Raydnt @lucyshiki that was confirmed to be a “fanmade/ false spoiler” by korean readers. Even the “spoiler” about diana (If your heard about it) is false so please don’t spread anymore

Group Leader
@EKappaZ yeah there’s heaps of anime and game memes across twitter!! but I did see the meme originally because I follow the lol community

Users who are viewing this thread