Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 76

Claude here kinda going soft on Athy, not knowing there's some kind of war between two guys for Athy's heart. Claude, I'm praying for you when you get your memories back.

Im glad that Claude is finally getting better but I want his memories back huhuhu

Thanks for the translation. Thank you all for your hardwork. Stay healthy always

My eyes dried because i stared at Athy too much! She is such a cutie. Claude please hurry get your memories back otherwise the boys are gonna snatch Athy from youuu (T-T)

Aggregator gang
nice to see things are warming up and progressing.
also that meme at the end is fucking quality.

The more you know the more you tear up.
Claude's memories hasn't come back yet. What he did is order Felix to do everything what he usually does as a doting father to Athy since everyone said he is such a doting father to the princess.
Claude is trying to love Athy back without his memories!!!
Now let me cry in the corner

YOOOO speaking of memes.
Felix and Calude's interaction in this chapter makes me think of
that one meme of Ryan and Shane from BuzzFeed unsolved where they say:

Shane (Felix): I've connected the two dots
Ryan (Claude): You didn't connect sh*t
Shane (Felix): I've connected them

LOL Felix was really out here getting happy because Claude is finally making some MUCH NEEDED DEVELOPMENT
I'm excited for the next chapter!

I’m actually in love with the Felix X Lily ship like for a while it was just ship cuz they looked cute together but this chap just 😤👌

The visual in this novel went 10000000/100. It was also very heartwarming seeing the usual squad talking normally in the palace. I hope papa claude rememberers our baby soon cuz i have a feeling she might collapse bc of some random memory in her 1st life as a princess with jetty and ijekiel coming and going. Also, i hope Jetti’s villainess meter doesnt max out so she wont suffer much. I love everyone in this novel.

P.S If anyone knows where I can buy a body pillow with Claude’s Abs handsome face, i would really appreciate it 😂

Why...
Claude..
Seeing you in that kind of attire..
Makes me want to su-..I mean.. Kiss your neck so bad... 😍
Gahhhh

Thx for the translation 😍😍
Poor Lucas and Izekiel, Claude is her first priority 😂😂

ivv

Dex-chan lover
Lucas' twitter LOLLLLLLL!
I bet he will never be able to make her call him daddy xD
~
and that smug smug felix lolll
I thought he'll tell him about how much of an asshole he was back then.

Fed-Kun's army
Lily instantly thinks of both of the guys crushing on her princess
Felix X Lily tease needs to be real cuz it’s be so cute
Also ATHYS HAIR WAS SOOOOOOO SUPA CUTE!!!

im wheezinggg but its good that claude is willing to go out together with athy the part that makes me sad when athy invite jennete

aaaaaaa but i will just think positive that athy use jennete as a painkiller

and thank you for translating thiss hihu

The amount of mysteries that are waiting to be solved is OVERwhelming. Should I just go straight to novel?... But appreantly the manhwa made some adaptations compare to the original so conflicted

Im glad many ppl understood the situation of Janette. She really is just a normal girl who is unfortunately being used as a pawn by the evil adults. Often times, weak and naive sub characters get criticized(which is also understanding). On top of that, the artist is spending considerable length both on her ploy portrayal and get into her internal thought(more than Lucas and Kiel in my opinion.) She is stealing quite some show compare to other main characters. Yet, her arc is necessary for the complexity and deoth of the plot.

Users who are viewing this thread