Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 76

OMG. I hope thats a signal for claude memory to regained and then they can live happily ever after 😭

Thanks for the translation ♡

Seems like Claude doesn't want Jeanette around??? He was surprised when Athy mentioned inviting her too. Thats interesting.

But I really feel bad for Jeanie. I need Dark Claude to step up and love her (somehow, idk how). But I feel like he could slowly come to love her just how Claude slowly came to love Athy. Jeanie wants family love so badly, so I want her to get that from her REAL DAD. And to not be sad and realize that she has a pretty awesome cousin (Athy) even though she doesn't actually have a sister. Family is family, but right now she's yearning for something thats not hers. So WILL THE REAL JEANIE'S FATHER PLEASE STAND UP!!

I already know I'm gonna be BAWLING when Claude's memories start to come back. I almost shed a tear this chapter cuz of his concern.

the meme had me RoLLinG fijejdjej 🤩 thank you for the update!! hope daddy gets his memories of athy back 🥰

Dex-chan lover
We all might be torn between lucas and ezekiel for our princess, but i think we all agree ALL ABROAD THE LILY X FELIX SHIP!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Felix is a real bro. Hope he and Lily keep being friends, but it'll be nice regardless.

Aww Jeannette just wants a proper family... poor girl. I appreciate the fact that they don't paint her in a bad light solely because she's the og heroine. Some stories do that, the whole 'all girls must be rivals' trope which i really really dislike. So far Jeannette and Athy gets along really well and it's their circumstances that are conspiring to pull them apart but i hope they remain best friends till the end somehow

I just really want Jeanette and Athy to be sisters, they truly like each other. its their circumstances that make it difficult, both their fathers should come out be a man and accept their relationships and LIVE AS A WHOLESOME FAMILY! but this is a manga so of course its not going to end like that.

Fed-Kun's army
Felix, loveblocked by the hottest daddy.
Athy's purple outfit is 10/10 as usual.

Small progress is still progress. I'M CRYING T_T
Can we just get his memories back pls - I'm dying over here!

But Felix and Lily though ;-)

small progress is good progress T_T i love how claude shows he worries for athy in the smallest ways <3

slowly progressing!!! i can def get behind this. hope it comes to light that
jeanette is revealed to actually be claudes niece, so his brothers daughter and hope it comes soon cuz honestly i wouldn’t know how to feel if they accepted athy and jeannette to be siblings. CUZ THEY AINT.

Users who are viewing this thread