Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 77

when i read : DON'T LUCAS! TELL ME ABOUT THE WORLD TREE NOW!
now : oh, so claude will be stabbed later, ok.
thank you guys for sharing your knowledge about future chapters, I thought I'd die of curiosity

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

WHY DOES SPOON HAVE TO RUIN ALL THE CLAUDE AND ATHY SCENES FROM THE NOVEL BY ADDING JEANETTE TO THEM AND GIVING HER ATHY’S ROLE!!!!!

So that's the reason Lucas don't tell about world tree to athy?
[/i heard tree branches is things that healed claude in the novel.]

@Heiress_Aries I agree. I was thinking of how powerfully he's been changed, that even as he's reverted back to the apathetic emperor (where neither bloodthirst, debauchery or revelry sparked anything in him until Athy's mother), that love is still there inside. It makes sense that he falls back on the more dominant part of his personality without his memories to explain exactly why he should be feeling all this love for his daughter -- when he can't even give a crap about the general populace -- confused to what exactly sets her apart. It's just some really intelligent writing for me. I didn't enjoy the period where he had basically exiled her, but you can tell how much bigger the payoff will be when he eventually remembers her.

Honestly, it has to be the first of its kind where I'm genuinely more interested in the father-daughter relationship being developed than the romance taking off. And there's some really good symbolism with Claude's evil brother starting to want to bond with his own daughter too, starting to see her beyond a tool that he should use. Like he's honest to god bothered at the thought of Jenette being so happy to be considered as Claude's daughter someday. The author really knows how to develop well-rounded characters, morally ambiguous (Lucas, Claude, his brother) or seemingly scheming but good (Ezekiel's father) and even the good characters aren't just one dimensional.

Yes, yes, and yes to that! I also love seeing how Dark!Claude's (his name starts with an A but like that's all I can grasp lol) paternal instincts for Jeanette seem to be awakening.

I do have a feeling that whatever malicious plan for Claude he's pursuing won't fall through because Jeanette will stand in the way. At that point, which would likely be at the height of the story, I hope he'd already have come to actually care more about Jeanette then and choose her over his agenda. It might equally just as powerful of a moment as Claude finally gaining his memories of Athy back. Again, it goes to show that the family relationships and dynamics are more of the central focus in this manhwa, and the author does it so well.

i genuinely love jeanette and want her to have her happy ending, shes just a child guys cmon she doesnt deserve the hate she receive just because shes in the way of athy and claude. remember that jeanette honest to god believes that claude is her father, its not her fault for wanting a family. shes a tool and she doesnt know it.

Okay, first of all, why is someone always falling into this lake? 😂 And secondly, I literally put my phone down and jumped up in excitement when Claude grabbed Athanasia's arm! It made me so happy! Jennette is a good person, I know that, but I really can't help resenting her...so I love it when Claude shows Athanasia favor and priority over Jennette.

First of all Thank you for another good job scanlation team :DD I really love lucas i want more athyxlucas interaction!! Ahhhh

Users who are viewing this thread