Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 77

@Nago
Well, knowing how spoon isn't following the exact novel, we can only guess.

I think Claude will regain his memories on Athy's birthday like in the novel, but I have no idea as to how Claude will be healed. (in the novel, Lucas stabbed Claude with the world tree branch to heal him, but I think that's a bit too silly for spoon to follow).

Athy becomes pretty good with magic in the novel, but never really went into depth about it. Or Maybe I just don't remember the novel giving much detail about it, lol.

Seeing as spoon has a heart for Jeanette, I think she'll get her own happy ending in one way or another.

Group Leader
I don't understand why Athay likes Jennette I can't help but find her irritating. Like, she was essentially Athays cause of death in the original story... IDK I just can't like her. Her personality comes off as fake...

Thank you for the update ❤️❤️❤️
I wish that the story has a little bit faster pace....

Thank you!

I know in supposed to feel bad for Jeanette but like, I really dont. It was funny to see how athy reacted to claude not paying mind to Jeanette drowning, and the memes of this are funny. Also Lucas is cute.

spoon's art is a++, perfect, magnificent but why is the webtoon deviating so much from the novel.... im sorry but this reads like some fanfiction with the sole purpose of giving jeannette a happy ending.... please no more jeannette please

Thank you so much for the chapter.

As much I can understand Jeneatte, tbh I am giving Athy priority. Jeanette can get her happy ending, I don't mind because it's the adults using her for their political reasons.

Athy and Claude father-daughter ship must sail + Athy X Lucas all the way <-- this is all I need.🤩

Aggregator gang
Athy is so CUTE, I've always have liked her style of clothes but the ones in this chapter is just wonderful❤️

Also Lucas low key almost proposed to Athy omg basicaly he almost said ''do you wana live a long life together with me? (oh yea n with ur daddy too if that makes u happy)'' lol

The way he was blushing when asking if he could prolong her life. He was trying to do a selfless deed

Also it seems like the obelia family have a rite of passage where you need to drown at least once in front of claude

@Pocky8 So I wasn’t the only one that thought Lucas looked younger in this chapter, I also thought that was just me. Hopefully next time we see him he doesn’t look younger than Athy again

Users who are viewing this thread