Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 77

skdjskjdkjs i seriously love amnesiac!claude and athy's relationship (no more than the normal claude and athy relationship but still), there's just this certain way that claude trying to understand the child that he doesn't remember having or even caring for, that makes me so happy that at least he's making an effort to know her ie. tasting the chocolate athy tried in the a few chapters back (not much but it's still effort especially for a man like claude)

Is it just me or I kinda have the feeling what Lucas was trying to say is an important thing.......-_-

Dex-chan lover
Lol Lucas
Helping the father live < spending time with the Princess

i can see why jeanette can be an unlikeable character, but she’s still a very sheltered and naive child. i know she didn’t do much to help athy in her last life but idk

Aggregator gang
When your waifu is her father's daddy girl 🤣
Btw, i wonder if the artist is really into European ancient fashion, Athanasia's clothes changed every 5 pages 🤔

Fed-Kun's army
okay i'm AWFUL but the way claude was like "meh whatever" @ jeanette DROWNING & went all "careful you're gonna get wet" @ athy when she was trying to save her, then having to be prompted by athy to accept jeanette's thanks... went a loooong way towards soothing my heart lmao I WAS SO HURT FOR ATHY EARLIER but now i'm like, alright, claude knows what's up even with amnesia yay

LUCAS!!! THE WORLD TREE!!! THAT WAS IMPORTANT, WASN'T IT!!! TELL HER!!!! but wow is our athy a magic prodigy??? i knew she was the best~ <3

thank you so much for the update as always, bucci gang!!! 😊

Dammit Lucas, just tell her abiut the world treeeeeeeeeeeee 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Users who are viewing this thread