Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 77

Lucas x Athy all the way. ;w ;

Bet the World Tree story would be so important lmao.

@Nixnaw agreed. I also love the furniture, the interior designs, it's all so delicate.
Like where do I buy all of this cuz I'm falling in love with all these designs

Bet Lucas wanna make them immortal. It’d benefit him since by doing so, he wouldn’t have to fear Athy’s death. Damn I wish they’d accept. Don’t be a « no I’ll live my life fully and die when the time come » kind of person. 🙏🏻

anyway i can’t wait for athy to become master magician like lucas & daddy i hope it’ll be super epic and she can fuck up the big villain or something lol

@miyukki Thanks, that reassures me, I wasn't hallucinating! It was like we were thrown back when he first joined the castle as a magician.

anyway daddy in this chapter is already athy>>>jeanette so i’m VERY pleased

「Slow progress 」and I 「keep coming back」 to read this. The artist or either editor wants to drag this till 100th chapter and maybe we can finally move on the plot

wdym the pacing is slow? if you read it in one go, the story flows quite nicely. also there were a lot of important little details in this chapter. you can see the relationship between athy and claude is improving and his disdain for jeamette. this story is mostly about father-daughter love, so this was quite an important chapter contributing to the theme. also this chapter is transitioning to a magic arc (hopefully) since lucas is teaching her magic now. we can probably expect some more out of castle scenes, and hopefully some scenes in the magic tower, which is both connected to anastacius and lucas' prior family

@nuttydesu Pacing is rather good if you read it in chunks. It can feel slow when read weekly probably do to it not rushing or having any action. At the end of the day this is a light drama about a father and daughter relationship. I actually quite like this stories pacing.

Thanks for the chapter 😍😍
Aww Claude prioritize Atthy first...

I really love this story so much ❤️❤️

Maybe author want more depth relationship between Athy-Claude by not making Lucas as the one who fix Claude, but with Athy. I think author want Claude slowly remember Athy by himself with Athy by his side, not instantly by magic. So far if im not wrong they want to make the manhwa have more family relationship, but idk tho since this arc is different with the novel.

NOOOOOOOOOO
NOT ANOTHER TIME LUCASSS! Use that freakin world tree on Claude NOWWWWWWW

Users who are viewing this thread