Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 77

LMAO i feel bad for cackling when Claude couldn't give less of a shit when Jenette fell in lmao. I love how his characterization is and always has been so morally ambiguous (broken and moulded into that with his own history and his brother) and how it makes it feel even more wonderful looking back, when you remember him thawing out slowly for Athy. Without all those memories, he's still that person in his core. I love how consistent the author's grip is on their characterizations.

Was my baby Lucas ready to give up the branch of the world tree for Claude??
He loves Athy so much :')
Thanks for the chapter!!

Yay another lucas appearance. With the magic training I’m sure we’ll see even more of best boi :3

@perxeus Totally agree! He was never the type to dote. He just grew to really, really, really love Athy. And that love is so deep that it comes so natural even now without him having full grasp of his memories. It gives me such a warm feeling T T

Even in this chapter, when Claude was more concerned about Athy leaning too far out the boat I could just cry. The side romance between Athy and Lucas (or Kiel) is quite nice but the family moments are always the highlights for me.

On a sidenote, I freaking gushed with Athy having her bangs parted! She looks so pretty.

Sidenote again: Perhaps instead of Lucas using magic himself to cure Claude, the author intends for Athy to learn magic herself and be the one to save her dad from the curse as well as bring back his memories completely. He's already warming up to her again without his memories, anyways so our girl's getting there! It would be so fulfilling if this was case. It's also the outcome I want the most. For Athy to gain her father's love once again, and for Claude to come to loving her once again as well! It would be a true testament to how their love knows no bounds. Double the family love! Daddy-daughter love is supreme love!

Claude being naturally protective only to Athy is all my heart needs after all the sadness I got from reading the Villain's Savior.

Also, Lucas needs to be ML T-T

Even if both are lovable, Lucas just tops the charts.

ugh the family moments in this manhwa are just so heart warming 😭 the way claude cares for athy subconsciously makes me so happy, i really hope he can regain his memories soon!
and lucas having the biggest crush on athy is adorable as well, i'm looking forward to him teaching her magic!

Buuuuut 😶 What if there is no next time, Lucas? What if you tell her too late about the World Tree?? Come ooonnnnn ~

Aaah, so they aren't using the world tree arc yet aren't they? Too bad, looks like the author ain't gonna put the Beware of the brother's school arc in the manhwa as well. But I do love me some Claude and Athy moments :))))

what?!!! wait wait wait. please explain to me, in the the novel athy and lucas met eugene and the gang ? that's why it was stated as shared universe in the description ?

Users who are viewing this thread