Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 78

I feel so bad for Ejekiel. Boy could have worded things a bit better, but he's not wrong for drawing a line. He probably felt forced to take care of Jeanette all of his life. Since he was very little he seemed very bothered every time she clinged to him crying, to the point of running away from her. To me his "sorry Jeanette" means he now wants her to be independent and to grow up. She is not his top priority because he wants to do things for himself and not only for her well-being.

@Mivas yes, by the end of the first timeline's story (as we know), Ezekiel ended up with Jeanette. However, it was hinted in chapter 75, Ezekiel fell in love with Athy at first sight.

Fed-Kun's army
yall do nott feel bad for jeanette,
I dont want to pry into the novel BUT dont FOR WHAT WILL COME

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

In the past life Ezekiel actually liked Athy even though he's engaged with Jenette right? And even now he wouldn't end up with Athy. His father always told him to take care or Jenette. The fate of the supporting ML is really sad :(

Damn I swear Ejekiel was meaner and more obvious when he rejected Jeannette in the novel

But damn Lucas he be looking fire ly

Fed-Kun's army
"I'm sorry Janette, I will be your love rival for the princess!"

jk lol, but I fell the author is trying everything to make Janette jalouse of her "sister", yet I don't feel sympathy I'm just annoying

@Mivas it was shown in the previous chapters that Ejekiel was indeed in love with Athy in the original story, but couldn’t do anything about it since Jeannette was the main and stuff

Excuse me was that really necessary? Will I have to climb a mountain to find who asked?

Aeternitas should brush his hair... I mean he can go to the salon before meeting Lucas for presentability purposes so that Lucas' impression on him did not reach rock bottom... 😂

Kidding aside, I am happy that Spoon-nim include Lucas' tutorial to Athy with all the sound effects.

Aggregator gang
I can’t fall more deeper in love with Lucas you know? I’m at my limit. Goddamn look at his handsome older self. On the other hand, Ezekiel ahhh my boy, I’m so sorry even though I like You so much but it’s not equivalent to the love I’ve for Lucas. Ah my sweety heart is just exploding tbh, now my impression of Jeanette is getting better Because com’on she’s doing nothing bad, she don’t even know who is her real father. Damn

Oof that got to be hurt Jeanette's side coming from her unrelated brother. I quite see her she adore Ezekiel and look unto him to the point her affection would be taken as "romantic" feelings(?) Well honestly I really think Athy wouldn't end up with Ezekiel but with Lucas (not that I am biased since I ship Athy and Lucas) so I both pity these two pure characters.

Moving on, I found it cute when it comes to Athy talking/thinking about Claude makes Lucas jelly and boast how amazing/powerful he is by showing his powers. He literally wants Athy to notice him as superior or even as a man.

By the way thank you to the group translating wmmap in english for free so that other readers can enjoy reading freely such a masterpiece. I can't wait to see more flashbacks on each characters and especially how each relationship will bloom/develop. I love how spoon was blessed to draw wondrous backgrounds and characters. There's no ch I never miss to take sc especially on the guys, they are just so cute, lovely, and hot. I salute and support both the translators and spoon.

jeanette’s not entitled to ezekiel’s feelings or anything, but why did he choose to say that just then?? it seems a little random when it looked like jeanette was only talking about missing athy to reject her as if she confessed to him or something. i’ll admit it’s been a minute since the chapter where he talks with athy, so i don’t remember if athy mentioned thinking he has feelings for jeanette during their talk (I’m pretty sure it was brought up but I can’t remember if it was in a thought bubble or if she actually said it to him). that would be the only reason this would make sense to me

either way, thank you for the translation!

Why can't she be with Ezekiel... what's so great about Lucas dammit! My man Ezekiel has the passion and dedication! *SIGH*

@ShaurnRm

Yep, like a protagonist before his level up or before he gained power. I am excited to see what he looks like after the 'level-up' cause he was described as the most beautiful Emperor in Obelia's history books.

Group Leader
I'm crying I don't know what to think anymore (not because of Jeannette.) I don't know what to expect anymore and it scares me, i'm scared for athy, and I hope our ship happens (AthyxLucas) no one else matters except for father he cannot die or else im burning this down :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread