Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 78

Whoa...why you gotta break her heart I mean, I don’t like either of you too much but chilll. I think that the perfect ending for Jeanette is for her to be with her dad the one that actually cares for her

I think what Ijekiel means 'sorry' for Jeannete is that [he can't help her to obtain her long wishes since she was a kid, that is return back to her family which is Claude and Athy/i]. The very reason is because Ijekiel consider Athy as the most important person in his life, that even he was ready to go against his father (in earlier chapter of amnesia arc).

@mldyx Depends on how you look at it. Athy had a life before this so if you add those years, she's older than she looks. Personally, I find it weirder to ship her with a young boy who's close to her body's age when she's mentally an adult. At least with Lucas it's 'above' the age of consent. Even if he is a thousand years old, I doubt he was interested in her because of how she physically looks. I'm pretty sure he knows what's up with her 'soul' ever since they met when Athy was younger.

Wow, Athy's the most important thing in his life even though he barely had that many conversations with her? You just gonna throw all those years of growing up together with Jennette cuz of your kiddy crush? Bro. I'm a sucker for relationships that have history, like how Lucas and Athy have been friends for years. It's much better than pining over an afterimage.

pft im sorry but ezekiel has such a teenage boy crush i cant take him seriously

what you have an adoptive sister but you like this girl? time to completely ditch that sister in favour of your crush smh

I thought izekiel's puppy crush was cute until now but him seeing Athy as his most important person is still a bit too much for me. At this point he barely interacted with her.

Jeanette 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。 that hurts so much. Izekiel was her only friend since childhood and now he just said that to her. That freakin hurts. I really, really wish that jeanette will have her happy ending. I wanna hug her sooo bad 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。

Double-page supporter
I feel bad for Jeanette, but not *that* much. Yes, I get it... she just wants to have a family, be loved, and all that stuff. But so far, I don't think her intention has ever alligned with Athy's in a significant way. Her only goal seems to be "reunite with my family and live happily ever after, period". Yet, when Claude lost his memory, she didn't even have the initiative to get Athy back together with him. She's too passive. She essentially did nothing to improve Athy's standing in front of her father. That made me assume that she's just too selfish to realize this. Not to mention the fact that she's extremely gullible (one of the traits I despise the most in every fictional character), and that her ignorance could possibly harm anyone around her.

So yeah, while I feel bad, I don't really think I can sympathize that much.

what
so like you can only have one person you care about???
smh

oh and thanks for the chapter
the Lucas moments were great as always

Users who are viewing this thread