Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 78

@LaineyYo
Well except for the fact(s) that he saved her life, knows EVERYTHING there is to know about her, constantly maintained her magic, has been helping her and now is even teaching her, and probably will cure her father, AND that he is strongest person currently alive, I guess Ijekiel is better , right?

Double-page supporter
Not going to lie I kinda like Jeanette and I really feel like everything really is against her at this point. Don’t get me wrong love Athy but I don’t have to dislike Jeanette just because of that. She really hasn’t dive anything wrong. She yearns for a family because she never had one, basically lived in a prison her whole life just to be used in the future for someone else, the guy she likes rejected her so harshly that it almost seemed like he was trying to hurt her, etc. in the end she is a lonely young girl Who is just trying to find a place where she belongs. Also she was practically brainwashed into believing that the place she belongs will be at the palace with Athy and Claude but over the years of seeing them she knows that she doesn’t belong there either. Even now when Claude is like this, she probably still knows she doesn’t belong because she can still feel the difference in treatment and is literally being used to help him sleep. Seriously this girl needs a break. Plus now she will have to watch the person she loves pursue the person she considers her sister. Like this is how villains are made, the story is literally driving her towards that path. However I doubt that is what will happen because she wants everyone else to be happy as well

If that is not a flag for Jeanette to became more desperate I dunno what is lol. Guess she will become more annoying from now on huh

Yeah so what was the point of Ezekiel even saying that? I was shipping him and Athy the whole time but the way he can treat people so coldly that he doesn’t consider as important as Athy/object of his affection makes him a cruel pos. I don’t care if he’s a kid. Him and mr whitey are more a like then I thought. They both created this narrative and shaped Jeanette as a person and constantly reject and neglect her. It’s painful to see and I feel so bad for Jeanette, no wonder she’s dreamt of having a family for so long Id want to get away from them too. I just want Claude’s pos brother to have some sort of redemption arc and become Jeanette’s dad and they learn how to be a cute family. Sigh. Thank god we have Lucas, who’s also kind of a jerk but I love him. Finally Athy will learn how to use and control her magic. Thank you for the chapter!!❤️

Fed-Kun's army
I’ve never hated Jeanette and this changes nothing. What a poor girl, being manipulated by everyone around her, even by Athy even though it’s not intentional/malicious. Everyone around her has an ulterior motive. All she wants is a family :(

Lucas be like :
weakness.jpg

Dex-chan lover
haha get fucked jeanette, ok but yeah thats enough even i think that rejection was really harsh

Damn Ezekiel was too harsh. I feel bad for jeanette, she hasn't done anything wrong but everyone is so against her. She doesn't have a family, claude and athy are using her to stop his headache, her actual father is using her to curse claude, the duke is using her to get close to claude and ezekiel doesn't care about her. I can't blame her if she becomes desperate/a villain but I don't think she will. This made me dislike ezekiel a lot tbh

Dex-chan lover
It'd be crazy if in the first timeline Jeanette noticed Ezekiel's interest in Athy and schemed to have her killed and now it's happening again. It looks like Jeanette's father might try to do something to make her happy though

Damn Lucas is scremaing beauty rn. Whats with everyone being so beautiful? Everyone is glowing weokdosksoskks

Ngl Iji’s wording was harsh, but at least he was straight forward towards Jeanette and wasn’t annoying unlike some other 2nd ML’s, I don’t exactly hate Jeanette, but I don’t like her either. I just wish for her to find her real father which seems to be concerned about her rn.

I don't really see this as Ezekiel saying Jeanette doesn't matter to him. I see it as him telling her that he is in love with Athy and Jeanette is no longer the most important person in his life. You have to remember that he spent his life catering to Jeanette and her neediness.

my god lucas, who allowed you to be that beautiful, huh? and i don't feel bad for jeanette and i do for ezekiel :<

thanks for the update!

Ezekiel was too harsh, I feel bad for Jeanette and I wish for her to have a happy ending too! And was it ever implied that Jeanette's inlove with Ezekiel? So far I haven't get the feeling that Jeanette loves ezekiel as romantic interest or she was just too preoccupied with her wanting to have a family. I wish Jeanette would get her happy ending too.

Users who are viewing this thread