Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 78

Lol Lucas bad at explain and teaching lmaoo
(((Is that an indirect kiss????????)))

poor Jeanette 😥 I wanna hug her TTTT

I hope Jeanette won't be a villainess, considering what Ijekiel said to her she must've felt so heart broken.

Ughhhhh... please don't hurt Jeanette any furtherrr..... kind people could be the worst if their kindness reached its breaking point..!!

I hope she won't be all like "She took everything away from me!!" since in her perspective Athy has everything she ever wished for..

Can i ask for happy endings for all the characters??? Claude, Athy, Lucas, Jeanette, Ijekiel, Felix, Lily, and even that Dark!Claude Anastacius????

lowkey ezekiel's too intense :/ he should have worded that better but the whole point is that he means every word he said so: big yikes. if jeanette starts hating or resenting athy...

lucas and athy's scene was so fckin funny and precious help

The story is really pushing down on Jeanette, huh, poor kid.
Though I'm glad things seem to be improving for Athy lol.
Thanks for the update!!

Didn’t care much for the Jettyxkiel moment but the one I feel bad for is Aethernitas. Lucas was so mean to such a young boy. It must have been heartbreaking hearing yourself being called trash. The boy even seems to be insecure with his dull jewel eyes. Although I should say thernitas diddnt miss much with Lucas since he sucks as a Teacher. Almighty Lucas can’t Teach 😂 He has the same teaching wavelength as Naruto with Konohamaru.

Anyway, Lucas seems to have softened because of Athanasia

Red flags are appearing, he didn’t have to be so blunt so soon. 😅 I kinda have wished that she noticed it naturally but I guess not.

I am hoping it’s going to be Lucas and Athy, I am not a fan of Kei not Jeanette hahaha. I shall root thou for a better ending!

Aggregator gang
I feel sorry for Jen xD She's like one of those Villaines who were wrongly abused by thr author and readers 😂 Honestly, I don't like her too lol I'm quite possesive to the father and Athy so...
She's a really good girl xD maybe kinder than Athy hahahaha but seriously I don't like her

Damn Ezekiel didn't pull any punches with that talk eep I hope Jeanette doesn't feel desperate after this... o.o

Aww I admit the wording of what Kiel said was kinda harsh but I guess it's better to be honest so there'd be no misunderstandings. Also poor Aethernitas but look he became a 'great' emperor.

Thank you for translating! 💖

Fricking knew that brat Ezekiel was acting too princely and perfect. Why is it that those characters are always the dodgiest ones...?

Aggregator gang
Damn I should reread this series to see the infos said about the dude who was deemed as trash by Lucas

Users who are viewing this thread