Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 78

The smol ezekiel and jeanette panel waiting for athy.... way too cute!

I don’t feel like ezekiel was too harsh, he was just straightforward wc is ok and leaves no room for misunderstanding on jeanette’s part. i do feel bad for jeanette though for being surrounded by people who are all preoccupied by so many other things and could not properly look at her. She’s kind of a mega side character for everyone, while she’s there wanting to please and be loved by those that she thinks are her family :-(

Thanks for the chapter! :)

lucas scolding the kid > ezekiel stating he likes athy infront of jeanette (i love lucas, no harm)

i dont think jeanette feels to ezekiel that way, but we'll see in later chapters

i also don't think that ezekiel was being too harsh (assuming that jeannete doesn't feel that way)
plus his tone wasn't that harsh either. (oof, i thought ezekiel was comparing his feelings for athy and jeanette's feelings(familial) for athy.)

and the way jeanette replied made me think that she wasn't that shocked or haven't really placed an importance to ezekiel's feelings for athy.

Maybe she'd gotten used to ezekiel and her father's(the other one) bluntness, so i think she places more importance to her other family(Athanasia and claude).

But ofcourse, Imma be so wrong. Anyways, I'm open to possibilities, so meh

Actually, I didn't really need to do this. Ezekiel saying "I'm sorry, Jeanette." proves that jeanette was affected, but I'm not sure, good bye

Idk why but why do I feel Jeanette got attacked but Ijekiel without even having feelings for him 😂 It may have been hinted but I don’t think Jeanette has feelings for Ijekiel like that lol

What Ezekiel said doesn't seem harsh to me. But how Jeanette perceives it is a different matter, she may indeed think it to be harsh.

I don't know how or why, but somewhere down the road I started shipping Athy with Ezekiel even though originally I had shipped her with Lucas only. It's really unfortunate because she obviously won't end up with Ezekiel and now I don't enjoy her moments with Lucas as much as I used to. Damn love triangles, and thrice damn love triangles with a too likeable second ML.

Ugh jeannete is too naive and dumb, i hate her, I'm glad that ezekiel being straightforward so she could stop her imagination

Fed-Kun's army
LUCAS WHY AJSJSNSNSNSKS

you sounds like one of my prof in uni wth ajsjsjsnsnsmsms
Athy is beyond talented at this point to decipher Lucas teaching XD

And i love how he didn't regret not teaching the strongest emperor lmao XD

Dex-chan lover
@LuziWatch25 don't read the following if you don't want spoilers:

Her real father is right there. The "guest" at the mansion; he's Claude's older brother.

Anyone know what chapter or around what chapter this would be in the novel?

I actually think that Jeannette was the cause of Claude’s memory loss. It didn’t come out of nowhere - i remember when Jeannette’s people did something to her (that she didn’t notice), which she unintentionally did to Athy (she got shocked i think), which Athy unintentionally did to Claude.

I’m not sure if anyone remembers, it was in season one i think. That’s why i’m always wary of Jeannette.

Lucas, that's... so mean. :( Did he literally just meet this kid and immediately start insulting him?

Also, if Jeannette has feelings for Ezekiel, it's not in the story. All she said is that they both like Athy? Where did this, "I don't care about you" come from? Also, Athy has shown approximately zero sign of reciprocating, he's just being a mopey kid. (To be fair, he really is just a kid.)

Wtf Lucas the real genius here is Athy for deciphering that gibberish you call teaching lmao

Also I never really disliked Jeanette, I always just found her pitiful and this kind of solidifies my feelings even more. I really hope her real dad gives up his revenge plot and finally becomes the to chose her, and make her truly feel wanted.

Oooohhh dang it!! This chapter mostly has Athy and Lucas who is reeeeeaaalllllyyyy selfish with his genes dang it!!! And such a genius for his woosh and pow... What a clear explaination!!!.. BTW I feel bad for Ezekiel ..... As well as the kid whom Lucas insulted.. Like.. Dude no matter how blessed you are.. You shan't say those words to the kid... The latter was ecstatic when he met him... Good thing he didn't let it get in his head and became the greatest emperor... I feel bad for Jeanette too... She's cluelessly getting used and getting hurt lots of time... Its a surprise she's still nice... Some of the villain starts with these tragic stories... I hope it won't ruin her heart

esp

It's weird to push in a comparison to Jeannette when you're trying to say you have romantic feelings for someone. Does he not know what those are so he has to explain them? I didn't get the impression that she was interested in him in that way from the story.

Fed-Kun's army
Jeanette's "desire to be loved" is huge...it even became her magic (said in chapters before this by lucas)
so maybe this will be a blow to her? inside her head has been all flowers since the beginning so I don't really get her way of thinking 😂

Ezekiel had always been putting her 1st since little soo...probably hes like a doting brother figure to her? maybe? so maybe the rejection feels like a doting brother that suddenly gets a girlfriend?
But THAT doesn't make sense 'cuz when Athy was a fugitive (lol) Jeanette was kinda(?) jealous of Ezekiel when the secret became known by Ezekiel too
Its as if rather than all those years of doting from Ezekiel, she still wishes for & chose her 'true' family that she rarely even meets (Athy & Claude) and the 'dad' isn't even nice to her, he just sleeps lmao
still its TRUE so maybe she'll feel competitive with Ezekiel for getting Athy's attention? or maybe she'll have both feelings and will feel even more complicated?
I DON'T GET HER SRSLY 😂 (guess there's more to the story that is yet to be known)

Ok, I'll stop thinking and just enjoy a cute scene of Lucas and Athy floating
and the indirect kiss😏

Edit: now that I think of it again...seeing the flashback of Ezekiel holding the bunny while Jeanette is crying for the castle (probably metaphor for her 'true' family)........doesn't this mean Ezekiel knows that even though he tried hard to make Jeanette no 1 ALL THOSE YEARS, she doesn't really care? (cares more for her fantasy of her 'true' family)

so I think Ezekiel is just tired (and that explains his words in this chapter+ its just great timing to stop forcing himself to make Jeanette no 1 in his life now that he has a bigger goal when he fell for Athy).....if Ezekiel continued he'd just be forcing himself to spoil Jeanette
So rather than Ezekiel's words today, I think Jeanette's behavior is kinda more cruel in its own way from my prespective (she's just taking Ezekiel's affection for granted, well she is still a kid so she probably doesn't realize but I fell that Ezekiel thinks that she needs to)...this is just my opinion tho point me out if I'm wrong

Users who are viewing this thread