Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 79

Group Leader
🥺 Claude’s smile, we missed it.

Also heart melted now we know how hard he’s trying to remember her 🥺 please let his memories return wahhh this arc is too sad 😭

Dex-chan lover
It seems like everything she says or does is triggering portions of his memory. Every time he tries to focus on those memories he gets migraines.

It seems like he would get his memories back but the other girl's curse is probably interfering with that.

At least daddy Claude knows where her personalities came from ☺ even with memory lost he slowly learn ablout Athy and she keeps reminded him of his beloved wife.

Fed-Kun's army
THANK YOU SO MUCH 😭😭 I was reading the raw earlier and was thinking that the translation was probably going to come tomorrow at around 3-4, but it came way earlier than I expected. Bucci’s the best!

@Hayub those are her own personal translations and she publishes her ig posts before this scanlation group posts anything, sooooooo yeah she definitely doesn’t steal.

Fed-Kun's army
DIANA!!! DIANA'S FACE!!!! ATHY BEING LIKE HER MAMA!!! ATHY AND CLAUDE MOMENTS!!! I WAS BLESSED THIS CHAPTER I'M SO HAPPY!!!! honestly just keep jeanette away and claude's memories would probably come back??? like maybe it hurts but athy seems to be triggering them??? just by being herself?? i love her, best girl

thank you for the update, it was so good!!!! 😍

@eggyeoh
She didn't publish it before the publication of this... And there are slides awfully the same... Example : part 1/ images 1 and 2 on her ig...
Sorry but I don't buy it.

wa- wait- wait i need to sitdown and cry. athy u lil sweetheart 🥺 get ur daddy back pls as soon as possible 😔

@someunregpunk and there is a new piece he mentioned. When Athy was born he used dark magic to erase all his emotions for the little baby. I mean I can understand him, I don't agree with him but understand his POV. He is traumatized and a victim of domestic abuse. He considered his women, since he never legally made her an empress, to be a traitor and a liar. She decided to give her life to their daughter, but he didn't know much about a relationship just use people and then toss them away.

Now, we know that he used dark magic on himself, his empress used dark magic to influenced him with her creation called daughter, Jeannette, and the older brother learned about these two events. He is now using dark magic to link the emperor's curse with the creature chimera. That is what is amplifying the curse's manifestation and side effects...

Dear Claude’s memories please comeback faster cause i cant stand with this sadness anymore 😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread