Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 79

awwww he's finally treating her kindly but this chapter is so bittersweet I love it

also am I the only one who though that pinning Diane against the wall was so hot like I got a second heartbeat reading that

oh no this chapter my heart

I do feel like Athy is a little bit self-centered normally. I think if you ask her what most people are like, she wouldn't be able to answer. I'm glad that she's starting to actually pay attention to other people.

I also didn't expect that Claude used the dark magic himself. I actually always thought it was something that got cast on him.

Good translation. Quality of you guys always the best. Thank you for translations and all your hardwork.

I think he's saying that he dabbled in dark magic not long after Athy was born because he wanted to forget all (good and bad) feelings for Diane and Athy. That's different from the current dark magic that made him completely forget the past several years.

@eggyyeoh 1st, I'm not your 'bro'. Please learn to write appropriately 🙄
2nd, my point on the slides pointed being the same still stands.

that kabedon looking scene is so hot uuuuu
I want daddy claude to get his memories back ASAP

My heart!!!
Thank you for the fluffff and and the heartstring.
My love for this manhwa 😭💖

Claude and Diana is really a cute couple. But, when i remember she is no longer stand between those two (Claude and Athy i mean). My heart aches

Claude smiling at athy and saying "good job" *TEARS* I want him to remember the past ASAP

I've said this once before but Diane is seriously really really pretty. I imagine if she's still alive, she would be the very kind and gentle mother.

Users who are viewing this thread