Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 79

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao Lucas low-key admit that Claude has worked hard... XD

And AMNSKSKSKSKSKMSSKKSKSKS STHAT SMILE IS SO BLINDING IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL

what's the poin of showing us that sweet lovely memories when we couldnt even see a happy ending for them both huaaa im so sad

Dammit, this webtoon gets me so emotional. I'm literally lying in bed with a tear rolling down the side of my face because this is just so damn sad. I love it, really.

I can't remember if the comic said how her Mom died, whether Claude supposedly killed her Mom & everyone for betraying him & having the kid, or whether his brother actually killed her and that's one more reason why he went so dark? Hmm…🤔

Because, he seemed to love the Mom (in his broken, dysfunctional way), and as we see, he clearly knew that she was pregnant. Why would he let the baby come to term? Did he kill everyone precisely because she died, or was there more going on? 🤔 Very interesting and I can't for the life of me remember. 😂🤣 Been reading for so long that I probably need to reread. >_<

Aggregator gang
AHHHH CLAUDE I JUST WANNNA FUCKIN CRY im sSO glad we got a chapter like this, honestly im tired of seeing jeannette and alpheus (? the grey haired guy lmao oop im a lucas fan)

@TheDragonLord I actually don't think it's ever been concretely confirmed, but it's definitely been strongly hinted that Diana's death was a result of her pregnancy. That's why Claude initially hates Athanasia, I think, because he blames her for Diana's death. How Claude and Diana knew she'd die before Athanasia was born is still up in the air, though. Also, he let the baby live despite knowing she would kill her because ultimately it's Diana's choice, and she chose her baby's life over her own. Even though Claude didn't like it, he must've loved her enough to respect her decision. And I do believe that Claude went on a rampage solely because of the pain of losing the love of his life, especially since he's already been through some shit. Gosh, there are just so many unanswered questions, and I can't wait to figure it all out! I'm truly in love with this series!!

Double-page supporter
Claude : *smiling*
All people : *screaming and breathing intensely*

@shrimpdumplings but there’s too many bloods splattered though for diana to die due to pregnancy. There’s even some on the floor. Did claude kill the midwives as well?

Users who are viewing this thread