Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 79

this chapter was nice, finally some daddy-daughter moment.

thank you for your hard work!

THIS CHAPTER WAS SOOOO GOOD. I love their dad-daughter times, especially when they make chibi faces uwu

also i noticed this, but Athy's fringe was drawn differently in this chapter, it's like jenette's

AAAA THAT SMILEEEEE AAAAAAA I MISS IT SO MUCH AND I KNOW ATHY ALSO MISS THAT SMILE SO MUCH AAAAAAAA

Aggregator gang
Aaaaaa this chapter was so cute🥰😍💖🥰💕😍💖🥰 and bittersweet😢💕

This chapter is so cute but sad at the same time 😔

Claude was a horrible father lol he did admit that he planned on abandoning Athy, which he managed to do and even forget who she was in Athy's first life due to black magic but... I can somehow understand why he did all that. Of course it doesn't justify him treating Athy like crap and humiliating her but it's honestly quite tragic.

As a mother, it's Diana's instinct to save her daughter whereas for Claude, his love for Diana and her survival is much more important. She is someone special to him after all. So... I don't know.

I just want Athy and Claude to be happy :") As painful as it is, Claude has to move on from Diana's death, and I hope he will be able to find his peace. Time will eventually heal him... and definitely not black magic.

Honestly the fact that this chapter showed that he hesitated to kill Athy just proves that he loves her no matter how much he tried to convince himself in that one chapter (forgot which one lol but that chapter broke my heart sksk) that he hates her or that he doesn't have a daughter.

In this life, since he didn't manage to forget who Diana is, and even without his memories of Athanasia, how can he kill the one and only living person that is proof of Diana's very existence and the love that Claude and Diana had? I'm sure in the earlier chapters it was said that there is nothing of Diana's or her portraits whatsoever in the palace.

PLEASE JUST LET THEM BE HAPPY :( PLEASE 😭

Claude loving Diana so much is just giving me feels. Huhuhuhu Diana as a mother would've been really amazing, if only she's alive.

i'm crying more athy and claude scenes pls, i dont even care about the male lead anymore i just want them both to be happy TToTT

@czari24 Claude killed everyone in Ruby Palace after Athy was born except Lily because she begged him that she will take care of Athy. It was mentioned in earlier chapter of first season.

Honestly, I don't mind the slow pacing too much if Spoon is going to feed me Claude & Athy's Father-Daughter moments 😅

I wish her her mom can be brought back to life (without using dark magic).

this chapter is full of emotions.. it's all fluff then a little bit comedy and then suddenly boom! angst!!:( now i'm sad..

Users who are viewing this thread