Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 79

*sobs* Poor Claude... 😭 Even now, his still clings on Diana’s memories despite his attempts to forget about her. Diana’s memories and presence still lingers in his heart.

My heart aches for both father and daughter. Athy because she never got to know her mother and Claude because he lost the love of his life and can’t let go.

The best parts of this manga really are the scenes between Athy and Claude. Poor Lucas and Ezequiel and screwed unless they can get on daddy's level in Athy's heart and somehow survive her father's wrath

Fed-Kun's army
Doesn't Claude know magic that gives glimpses of past memories, like how he did for Athy when she was a child so she could see Diana? Can't Athy just use that same magic on Claude?

Can Lucas just smack the damn tree branch on Claude's head already??? But this chapter is still cute. 😍😍😍

@Hayub bro. She posted her translations BEFORE Bucci gang, which means she did not steal because there was NOTHING TO STEAL. BUCCI DID NOT RELEASE THE CHAPTER YET SO IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE FOR HER TO STEAL THE TRANSLATION. those are her OWN translations. Jesus you are dense.

Double-page supporter
@Darkwolfix
From what I hear, his brother is indeed dead, someone else is using his body though. Someone who has history with Lucas

Users who are viewing this thread