Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 79

For people questioning how Claude remembers her as a baby despite his amnesia, he only lost the last 9 years of his memories. He abandoned Athy shortly after her birth and then didn't see her again until she was five-years-old and wandering in his palace (this is when his memory-loss begins or rather the point Athy's time-magic rewound his mind and body to).

The first part had me squeal like a little girl then made my cry like a whale on the second part. FUUUCKKK!!

Fed-Kun's army
The art style seems to have changed a little? Everything looks a bit bolder this chapter (maybe cos of the darker line art?) and athy looks more grown up here ooo

So Claude did it to himself... he erased his own memories, and probably when he absorbed all of Athy's haywire magic that spell got enhanced or something like that. Man, the feels, especially that last panel ;__;

Gosh !!! Why are they doing this..... my heartu~~~

Claude may not be a worthy father and he's shit, but I still believe that if he had help and followed the right way of parenting, he would be a doting father.

BUT I'M HERE FOR ATHY UWUWUWUWUUWUWUWUWUUWUWUWU😍 She's working so hard, and Claude is also being nice.
Thank you for the chp😊

Wait isn't Goku? Haha just kidding guys. Btw her mother really beautiful 😇 I like how the author draw her 😇

Users who are viewing this thread