Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 80

I just see in the note that the comic will be on hiatus for approximately three months?? Does anyone know anything?? )):

Thanks for ur work!!

I teared up at this chapter… So my understanding of what was happening was right. Athy may have reincarnated as Athy once again. So this is like her second time being Athy. Claude was also using black magic to forget Diana. He must have loved her too much… It’s really sad that the past Athy never even knew the hate towards her and the cause for it. Deep down Claude really loves Athy but chose to forget.. Y’know I understand that he didn’t want the pain but that’s really mean to Athy who’s left behind.
Also, massive thanks for the translation and update <3

i wanna push claude of a cliff so bad now.
poor athy and her mom. i can't imagine how diana must have felt watching athy abused like that and even killed by her own father while he took in his niece. and athy, she really didn't know why she was hated to such an extent. i wanna cry.

Fed-Kun's army
@jjvngoo yes Lucas knows her record of commiting suicide as well. he knows her as original Athy, the modern her who committed suiced by swallowing sleeping pills, and the Athy right now.

i wonder how powerful lucas is to know that Athy has been traveled dimensions thrice, i hope there will be side story that would explain about him more

Users who are viewing this thread