Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 80

@happydot Idk but I think she will because she said “Why am I being so sensitive, as if I was the one who lived through all that” or something. This could count as a clue. Since I haven’t read the novel, I can’t give you a definite answer.

Lucas used black magic to erase his emotions. Was that mentioned before? It’s a pretty heavy thing to just casually drop in there...

@Krobelus

It was mentioned in one of the very first chapters when Lily was reading a storybook to Athy. She said that magicians often freeze their hearts so they won't blow up an entire continent or smth but it was never mentioned directly with Lucas

Athanasia doesn't deserve this pain (both Athanasias). I'm hurting for her 😭😭. Hope Claude gets well and remembers her. And Athanasia! I hope your budding romance with Lucas progresses 😂😍.

Also, thank you to the author, editor/s and translators! What a very beautiful update, and the art is as beautiful as ever 😍😍.

Im glad i wasn’t the only one confused when Lucas dropped the fact that he dabbled in black magic as well. Ever since Daddy has lost his memory the mood has turned blue for me and my heart aches so much for Athy n her dad ofcourse. I’m too attached to the charas now 😭
Thank you for the lovely update!

so Claude was literally so in love that he had to use 2 types of black magic to stop simping after Athys mom, but it would kill him anyways

& Athy probably has space-time magic &/or lived more lives than the two she remembers

& also Lucas killed off his emotions too?? but clearly both he & daddy love her anyways.

In conclusion the power of Athys cuteness surpasses black magic, so we all gonna be ok.

I love this chapter. It moves the plot. I guess in the following chapters, we'll see Athy looking for more information about Claude and Diana. Maybe even Anastacius, too. Lucas, get the branch ready...

actually this entire arc is completely different from the novel
(i personally think the manhwa is better because it gives so much more weight to the conflict and their genuine father-daughter relationship and foreshadows stuff + gives reasons and in general is more interesting and makes more sense)

my god did lucas just casually said that he used black magic?????? and no one react on that?????? lmaoo

Erasing emotions is like a requirement for a magician according to the story that Lily told her as a kid. Such power can easily be corrupted once emotions take play.

"He didn't hesitate to execute her when she was accused of poisoning Jeanette" Yet this man ISN'T a tyrant?? What is going through your head?

Fed-Kun's army
Rereading it and i didnt even catch onto the fact that lucas used black magic tf was I doing before💀💀

Waiitttt I remember something from the earlier chapters Claude said something about one year more he would have totally forgotten about Diana

@Lililac Supposedly in the first timeline Claude has fully completed his black magic on erasing his emotions & erasing his memories of Diana/Athy, so it's possible timeline 1 doesn't really represent the Claude we currently are reading? He does seem to have some emotions or at least affection for Jeanette in the 1st timeline, so I wouldn't be too sure about that. Mans still a tyrant for killing 1038492 concubines tho soz

@KarachuN omg I totally missed that!!! great catch brb time to re-read, no wonder why Lucas is equally emotionally stunted as Athy LMAOO (athy = never had close relationships in 1st and 2nd lifetime, lucas = literally erased his emotions)

Users who are viewing this thread