Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 80

Urghh just when will she realise the woman she saw in her dreams is her mom and the other blond guy is anastacius?!?😩

@coralinee
@ciarinnu
@ShaurnRm

omg thank you guys so much <3
well now I'm certain of 3 things... 1 is that athy doesnt know that lucas knows about here identity *probably* 2 number 1 makes lucas kindhearted bc he doesnt want to scare her about telling her the truth or make her feel threatened and 3 is I ship her with lucas bc he loves her despite her truth XD which means he loves her for what she is and not for her looks

Aggregator gang
Loving Diana must has been the most precious, beautiful thing that happens in Claude live, so much, that it drives him crazy to the point of killing his own emotions and memories of her, thinking it could relieved him from the pain of losing her, only to suffer slowly in the process :'(

Dex-chan lover
They sure are foreshadowing with the subtlety of a sledge hammer.

Does anyone remember which chapter she had the flashback in?

Double-page supporter
Ayy we get to see more of Diana.

Also I wonder who wrote the novel in Athy's second life? Couldn't have been her, so was it Claude since he died shortly after?

Fed-Kun's army
Claude loved Diana, and even now still loves her that much...
It's really touching but also tragic...

@Roofy2004
I dont think Lucas has THAT much tact and awareness. He mentioned it once or twice indirectly e.g "distasteful, think about your age", but never explicitly went and said something about her identity just because she simply didn't ask him.

I wonder who he'd leave the kingdom to after he retired/died though.... I mean, Athy hadn't been receiving any kind of ruler teaching, and the ML won't be qualified as a king as well. 🤔

I knew it.. Claude love Diana so so deeply that make him casted the black magics to himself.. He must think the consequences of black magics more better than losing Diana.. It is so so sad and hurtful 😭

Gosh !! This is getting more and more upsetting :((((((((((((((
I want everyone to be happy, especially Athy.

Thank you for the chp

yeah yeah, cool cool, so we all knew that claude had deep feelings for diana and all that but is it just me or has the art improved greatly? it was already so good at the start and then BOOM !!?? the way the art was drawn, the coloring and the shading, this chapter made me fall in love with it <33 !

can anyone remind me in what chapter it was revealed about the real story of Jeanette's birth and the king's brother?

They should put tragedy as tag 😭😭 this getting sad. I want claud have happy ending with athy . Both of them deserve happiness

Fed-Kun's army
Enough tragedy plz... Can the branch just.. smack him already?? I need them to be happy... 😭😭😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread