Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 80

Double-page supporter
This is a heartbreaking chapter. This amnesia/curse arc needs to end soon

Thanks Bucci!

Claudeee, why did you have to go and do that :((((
Thanks for the chapter

The art is getting prettier 😆
Totally love close up panel of Claude with roses ❤️ It feels like he's going to do tango dance 😂

Don't mind if the story is as slow paced as it is but good grief it's a joy to it the plot moving forward a bit.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know how it actually works, but based on a spoiler, someone should do it ASAP

Well, this is heartbreaking இдஇஇдஇஇдஇஇдஇஇдஇ. My bby Athy don’t worry, can i pls just kill the black magic in Claude? That man is too precious for his own good.

Ngl, I dont want to know what really happened between the brothers, they seem so close at the start so what happened?

Anyways thx for the chapter!!!!! Sending sum luv ∪▽∪∪▽∪∪▽∪

Do plot spoilers from the novel even matter anymore? I'm kinda fine if it didn't follow novel plot because this one just seems more interesting instead of a quick fix for Daddy Claude.

I hope she figure it out already since this arc seems too long for me 😟 i want Claude memories to come back and end this arc but i also know that this is for the sake of uncover everything like who Atanishia, Claude and Atanishia mother, Claude big bro, etc.

@Opelia
I think theyre combining arcs together
Memory Arc and Magic Arc didnt happen at the same time in the novel
thats why it feels long, theres more detail and world building than in the novel and theres a better flow too.

Ahh I think we now know why Claude rejected Athy so much in first time line.

Users who are viewing this thread