Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 80

I guess that’s why he hated her. He used dark magic to forget her mother but every time he sees her he remembers his dead wife since the two are very similar in both looks and personality

I Was Crying So Hard!!!! Claude-Sama Please!! Come Back Already!!

And Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

umm the plot is getting deeper than a princess trying to survive in a novel...

not to mention that I just realized he knows her identity!! I thought she had that as her own secret.. so how????? when did she tell him?! or did he know on his own??

someone answer me please T~T
edit: dont spoil anything from the novel though :3

@Roofy2004
yeah pretty much, in chapter 17 he saw everything when he looked in her eyes and that includes her execution, her life as a modern korean, her magic(only he can see that though)

@Roofy2004 I don’t read the novel so I can’t assure anything, but if I remember correctly, there was a scene that explained how Lucas came from the World Tree(?) with all his magical power back and was finally certain about Athy going through two different lives before..? Or I remember wrong?? Well anyway I’m pretty sure he figured it out on his own :”D

@Roofy2004
Lucas knew about her identity since the first time they met, but the readers didn't know that Lucas knew until he came back from the World Tree.

See this is why Lucas makes so much more sense as her future boytoy than sadsack...
1 - He's well aware of her actual reincarnation situation and while not closer in actual age (300+>30+>18) is able to treat her as the adult she is rather than a teenage girl he's never stopped crushing on.
2 - They tease the Fuck out of each other and have this really irreverent air to all their conversations that is just not present whenever whatshisface is in the picture.
and 3 - She can discuss the deepest parts of her insecurities and difficulties with him without any need to double talk or avoid topics, because they're both magical beings who want to find the answers rather than someone trying to just 'protect the princess because she's my ethereal love...' *gags*.

It just means that romance will be built on a rock solid relationship rather trying to build a relationship on a shifty romance.

is it just me or they haven't mention how claude met athy's mum? because i'm pretty sure there's a story behind it, resulting claude use several type spell 🤔

Group Leader
@thunduck it was mentioned in the first chapter. she was a dancer who performed at the palace and later became his concubine after he fell for her

Users who are viewing this thread