Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 81

Guys I'm pretty sure this isn't where SPOON wanted to end the season but that it was cut short because of covid restrictions. They're probably using this time to sort out personal stuff.
And yeah this season was slow in terms of progress but did learn a bunch of new things!?
Lucas backstory was fleshed out more from what he did before his nap and his life with the previous magician in the tower.
Ejekials (however you spell it) reveal that he fell in love with Athy at first sight DURING THEIR FIRST RUN OF THEIR LIVES
Claude's brother revealed to have been close to him and not consumed by dark magic as a child!?
Reveal of Lillys life before she became a maid?
Jeanette's aunt dying?!
Claudes brothers magic fading away AND his mixed feelings of betraying Jennette?!?

There's probably more but that's stuff that's happened this season!

Fed-Kun's army
I hope there's a way to save Jeanette. She deserves to be loved properly too. But I'm glad we got to see Claude and Athy somewhat reunite before the new season.

I finally caught up with this manhwa!! Hooo yeahhh
But it's still 2 months left before the 3rd season starts geh
I just hope Jeanette won't go to the dark side, I saw some conflicting emotions from her and it's affecting her mana. That father of her better not to sacrifice her own daughter, such a pity girl geh
I wonder what makes claude's bro had a change of heart, they're so close with each other when they're kids.
I'm so tempted to read the novel so should I read it or not gaaaahhh cause I def can't wait that long
This manhwa is definitely top tier, the best manhwa I've read of all time.. the art is gorgeous, well developed characters, unpredictable plot, everything is excellent! where the hell I've been all this time? Ha

I read 81 chaps in one day oops.
First and foremost,
Lucas is best boy, I hope we get more into his past in s3

Second, damnnnn it seems like Athy's and Jeanette's positions have really switched when compared to the OG plot of the fairytale. Not liking that Anastacius wants to use Jeanette as a pawn. I just want her, Athy and Lily to be all ok T_T

Third, Im so sad that all the progress Claude made with Athy got incinerated. He JUST started understanding that he cannot hate Athy because of what happened to her mother, and then dark magic and amnesia had to ruin it all ffs.

Anyways, FUCK ANASTACIUS ALL MY HOMIES HATE ANASTACIUS.

Thank you so much for everything buccigang (´ ▽`)♡ you guys brighten someone's day without miss and you always give us readers fun and cheerful messages ,thank you very much a thousand times! (ノ*>∀<)ノ♡ ♥

Well can’t wait for season 3
This manhwa to me is , it’s kinda sad not in the actual storyline story but in myself, I whish was more invested in who made a princess butt,just season 2 idk just kinda ruined my enjoyment of the series kinda well actually not season 2 but I think it was the finale of season 1 when Claude lost his memories, it kinda just reminded me that I AIN’T EVEN here for BLOODY ATHY BUT JUST FOR CLAUDE , LUACS AND EXCEKAL(soz don’t know how to spell his name). Hahahhahaha well I can’t wait because I was actually getting tired of the plot that was set in place for season 1 and season 2 so I hope season 3 can bring back the joy of this manhwa to me and bring back Claude’s memories, Idk why but even tho there’s nothing to hate on Jeanette I just hate her or in nicer words dislike her, well it’s probably cause I don’t like the all goody two shoes that think everything is sunshine and rainbows btw I’m not saying she’s exactly like that but her personality is kinda like that, and her mother I HATE her mother like how can any body with a sane mind cheat on CLAUDE like I bet her mum is mental just like howww? HOWWW?

Ima kill this bitch 'jEnEtTe' I get she no rude or anything, but she pisses me the fuck off. I AM THIS CLOSE TO BREAKING MY PHONE WHEN EVER SHE OPENS HER STUPID ASS MOUTH WITH HER DUMB ASS COMMENTS!!!

i hold off reading this for so long because i only wanted to read when claude regained his memories......now seaskn 2 ended and he STILL an amnesiac damn

at least he treated athy nicely now

Oh Jeanette is turning into Athy from the original tumeline. I feel so sad for her... expecting something is not a crime, but she just had all her expectations broken and now it looks like even her dad is being nice to her because of her usefulness.

If you are reading this comment your parents will die within 5 years. To undo this curse you need to copy this and paste it on 5 other manga. i'm so, so sorry,please forgive me

I used to also dislike Jeanette but I think I’m starting to like her because of how interesting she is as a character. Honestly hoping that she gets a happy ending too... (I haven’t read the novel so please don’t spoil!)

Fed-Kun's army
does anybody know where I can read the translated novel? Also, all my homies think Jeanette deserves better, and Ezekiel whatever his name is annoying, go away thanks.

Group Leader
@yusha
trust me jeannette gets bitchier like wtf
read the novel and watch her become one of the shittiest female character you've ever seen
she gets worse and then gets a bit better :/

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
Where can I read the novel and what chapter in the novel is the ch 81 in the manhwa

Users who are viewing this thread