Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 81

Supporter
Jeanette is a sucker for mutual shared secrets

so, season 2 summary: main character is suddenly able to use magic, and also learns that black magic is involved in the problem

dang, it really got slow

jeanette as a character is really hard to empathized with i mean yeah her story is sad i guess but i still dont find myself rooting for her

really hope they improve the writing and pacing in season 3, this season was so boring compared to the previous one

Thank you Bucci Gang for your hard work on this manhwa!!

And now...
this season was sooo boring. I must have waited for Lucas to appear like a whole year! There was too much stupidity of Janette - as a character she is absolutely useless and not really likeable. Where is my shipping moments with LUCAS! I feel like nothing really happend, the story slowed down too much.
Please, I want to season 3 give us something spicy and action!

I feel so sorry for Jennette! But her desperately longing for love will curse everyone around her. Ijekiel was right to make things clear, but that started te trigger.

jennette ur sis cares about ya poor girl... but shes got alot on her plate too... i feel so bad for both of em

TBH season 2 was the season of declaring the characters' emotional standpoint.

If I hadn't known he's her father, I would have thought he's hitting on her 😓
I can't believe we have to wait so long for next season! 😫

Absolutely loved this manhwa soo excited for season 3!!! I'll probably go back to reading the official translation then, at first I didn't like Janet cause she was one of the reasons the FL suffered so much, as well as hey brining bad luck to everyone and not being able to solve anything. But I did stay to feel sorry for her at the end cause she was basically everyone's pawn

BRO??? It's season 3? Bitch didn't even wrap up anything except lucas coming back. BRUH.

Users who are viewing this thread